PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is very odd what is happening.

Very, very strange.

This Qatari interest and supposed bid for the rags looks like another plot to this charade that is happening at the minute.

And this sheds light on how pathetic and bitter sky sports news and their absolute wankers who present for them.

To go from one day being judge and juror with us to the next day hardly being able to contain their smiles that the rags might get bought out AND have it as their main story is shameful.

I though sky sports was neutral? Everyone treated equally? These cunts had our pants down before the Premier league statement was finished.

I hope we take these twats down too for their bias and slander that heads our way on more than one occasion.
The same sky sports who wouldn’t shut up about the World Cup in Qatar and their human rights laws are now creaming themselves at them taking over the scum!

The Premier league has failed it own ‘owners charter’
I agree with City hierarchy. We need to be regulated by an independent governing body.

As fans, I also think we should vocally push for the government to step in and take control

I have no confidence in the PL running our game on our behalf.
They have consistently let every football fan down.

Parliament is the last place I would ask to help save our game. But in this instance, it’s the only place to go.
I have just emailed the new sports minister to urge her to produce the White Paper on football governance and recommended her to have a word with Martin Samuel's for a unbiased opinion. Let's hope she acts quickly.

I can’t wait for Sunday

Let’s show we are one and support the team, manager and the best owner you could ever wish for
Agreed!

I think the Premier League should be investigating themselves and the disgusting reffing that we are currently seeing.

I get the point about the football being boring. Everybody parks the bus against us, we have massive possession but don't get anywhere and face mental time waiting that isn't punished.

The last few games have been a joke. There should be independent time keeping for a start.

Back to the point though. The Club need to man up and get stuck into responding to all the crap that's coming out and responding to the Cartel that want us out but are guilty of FFP themselves.

The Premier league has failed it own ‘owners charter’
I agree with City hierarchy. We need to be regulated by an independent governing body.

As fans, I also think we should vocally push for the government to step in and take control

I have no confidence in the PL running our game on our behalf.
They have consistently let every football fan down.

Parliament is the last place I would ask to help save our game. But in this instance, it’s the only place to go.
If we had a petition and got 100,000 signatures does it not have to be debated in Parliament, anyone in the know on this ?

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our City's home, to ride out the storm of this Premier League war, and to outlive the menace of the Liverpool Untied tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of ADUG-every man of them. That is the will of the committee and the fans. The City Football Group and the sponsors, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous clubs have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo-like Premier League and all the odious apparatus of Glazer rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in courts, we shall fight on the terraces and European nights, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend with Lord Panick, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the newspaper courses, we shall fight on the training grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets of Boston, we shall fight in Hillsborough; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this City or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond Castlefield and Clayton, armed with flags and guarded by the 1894 Group, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the Citizens, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.