PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The non cooperation is interesting I have always felt FFP was a bit weird to really cheat the system you need sponsors to inflate their deals. The only way to do that is if they are related party which is covered or if they are not related party to act as if they are (they won’t ) and you wouldn’t be able to prove it without looking at there accounts which you carnt. The emails or testimony might be the exception but the emails weren’t last time.

Has anyone checked to see if any of United’s American sponsors are paying money into United they shouldn’t ? Are any getting special deals in the Glazers shopping malls ? I jests to an extent of course back in the day we needed the money more than them but now ? They need more they keep spending and until now have been getting it very wrong so need even more money and look at our youth selling policy and the age at which we buy players compared to them ? And even an idiot has to admit that we have lots of real revenue.

So back to my point about non cooperation when the charges see so daft why can we not just cooperate and blow it out the water ? Or have both the Premier League and UEFA been asking for stupid stuff ? Or is it a case of we feel persecuted and have had a hissy fit ? Surely we are better than that ?
There were "rumours" that Abramovic was giving money to other clubs to buy Chelsea players at vastly overvalued prices to get over FFP.

These were rumours but the creative ways the rich find to overcome obstacles should not be underestimated.

not gonna be any development on this for some time imo. tomorrow we will see Pep front of the press, his mood will be only thing to watch as I assume (hopefully) our press officer will make it clear no questions can be asked about or related to this ongoing case and fake charges. and anyone who does try to put Pep in a situation will be fucking dealt by Ricky Hatton on the spot and will never be invited back for pressers.
(I know, we are too nice for that, probably the opposite, VIP treatment next time...)

All this shit heightened when the spiegel shit came out, has anyone considered why we let Liverpool off so lightly with the database hack ? Are City about to blow the lot up ? Keeping our powder dry maybe?
Probably because - naively - we didn't see Liverpool as being too much of a threat on the pitch (and off it perhaps) back then. It was 2013 and they'd just finished 7th in the league, whereas we finished 2nd.

not gonna be any development on this for some time imo. tomorrow we will see Pep front of the press, his mood will be only thing to watch as I assume (hopefully) our press officer will make it clear no questions can be asked about or related to this ongoing case and fake charges. and anyone who does try to put Pep in a situation will be fucking dealt by Ricky Hatton on the spot and will never be invited back for pressers.

(I know, we are too nice for that, probably the opposite, VIP treatment next time...)Would cancel ALL press conferences from now

The non cooperation is interesting I have always felt FFP was a bit weird to really cheat the system you need sponsors to inflate their deals. The only way to do that is if they are related party which is covered or if they are not related party to act as if they are (they won’t ) and you wouldn’t be able to prove it without looking at there accounts which you carnt. The emails or testimony might be the exception but the emails weren’t last time.

Has anyone checked to see if any of United’s American sponsors are paying money into United they shouldn’t ? Are any getting special deals in the Glazers shopping malls ? I jests to an extent of course back in the day we needed the money more than them but now ? They need more they keep spending and until now have been getting it very wrong so need even more money and look at our youth selling policy and the age at which we buy players compared to them ? And even an idiot has to admit that we have lots of real revenue.

So back to my point about non cooperation when the charges see so daft why can we not just cooperate and blow it out the water ? Or have both the Premier League and UEFA been asking for stupid stuff ? Or is it a case of we feel persecuted and have had a hissy fit ? Surely we are better than that ?

Well United’s current shirt sponsor Team Viewer paid a high percentage against the companies actual value. So high they have decided to stop the sponsorship as I imagine it’s probably bankrupting them. Fair market value? Nothing to see hear.

If we wanted to delve into the rags accounts, they are hidden away offshore in the Cayman Islands. I wonder why that is?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it's a shame the club did not spend the legal costs on fighting FFP from day one instead of this sh1t show.

At the time the club didn't have much option imo, it was basically forced on them.

But I agree, ffp has been a load of shit from the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.