PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Interesting that pep names daniel levy. Now it might just be his English and the first name that came into his head. Or this snake has been a big part driving the media and league hate. After all know one knows what spurs are. The don’t compete to win on the field and he was a **** regarding Kane. Maybe our anger needs slightly redirected to this uncle fester looking ****.
Might still be mad about Kane to be fair

He could have hot tailed it out of city years ago when all the UEFA shite went on and with a few quid in his bin but didn't.

Get behind this fuckin geezer as he's got our back.
Probably the best thing I've read in all the thousands of posts in response to this episode. Incredibly well said and you're absolutely right......get behind this fuckin geezer!!!

FUK ME … that’s a first ! While it’s a sort of apology, it doesn’t say why they published fake news without checking it.
I don't know the laws etc but they already printed it so sue the fuckers anyway, hopefully a little taster of the shit they're all going to get after we come out of the farcical situation we are facing at the moment

He didn't need them and probably insisted he didn't want them
One of Peps weaknesses is his arrogance but then one of Peps strengths is his arrogance - Pep doesn’t need anyone to hold his hand he is a Catalan and no fucker in the press room or indeed in life generally is going to bully him. In Pep we trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.