PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Was sat having a pint last night when a well known gob shite red came up for a chat. It was all, “hows things” “work busy” sort of fannying at first. Then he got to what he really wanted to talk about , he waffled some shite, i put him right on a few bits of bollocks that he thought was the reason we were being charged.
Then he hit me with the big one. Human rights issues of abu dhabi. I pointed out he’d been to dubai on his hols but apparently thats different as he was “just on holiday”.

Utter bell whiff.

It got awkward and he sloped off. Hisnlast words were “dont you all sit at the match talking about how meaningless winning things is because we are cheats”?

No… we fucking love it. Love every second of it. Now fuck off , im having a pint

Thats been their minset much like many others for years, nothing will change that not even City bring totally cleared. They will look for anything to blame for nothing
The real problem is not social media but the media full stop ! The Daily Express has already had to post an apology after claiming that Haalands agent had ask him to be aloud to leave the club once the transfer window opens ! Haalands agent contacted them personally and threatened legal action unless they posted an apology! The Express posted the original article the day City were charged by the league!!!!!! Also last night the closet thing to a thunder bird puppet I've ever seen in real life, Sky Sports "Senior Reporter" !!!!!! Melissa Ready. If anybody has seen or listened to her they will recognise the similarities between her and a certain Lady Penelope stayed City were not completely vindicated in the UEFA case as some evidencec was timed barred and couldn't be used by them! You couldn't make it up it was City not UEFA that wanted to use this evidence as the club said it proved their innocence!!! We all know this is a complete stich up from start to finish !

Did we chuck Melissa Reddy out of the CFA yesterday? Her report around 5pm was from inside the academy stadium. But by 6pm she was outside the CFA with a couple of security guys hanging around? I'd love it if we did - time to show some balls
Just said they cancelled skys interview with pep after the conference so think they are finally sticking it to these media muppets

Just said they cancelled skys interview with pep after the conference so think they are finally sticking it to these media muppets
Hope we did and she seemed not quite her supercilious self, perhaps one The Governors managed to have a quite word with her !

Just watched back Pep's press conference, those so called journalist probably walked in there thinking Pep would be walking into the lion's den, he destroyed each and everyone of them. Probably scuttled out like a bunch of pussycats. I'd pay good money to kick the shit out of them, even that Scouse woman.
Roll on Sunday, can't wait to meet up with like minded blues.
Yesterday was the day they’ve been waiting for. The day when they finally got to nail the greatest manager of modern times, finally, once and for all, as “a cheat”. Todays articles were already written (but now in the bin).

“Pep cut a disconsolate figure”,
“the strain of the last weeks revelations was writ large on his pained, gaunt, face”, “obstructive, short-tempered, monosyllabic, and a man filled with ill-disguised misgivings at the position he has been placed in”,
“you almost felt sorry for him until you remembered the allegations he was trying, and failing, to bat away”
”His body language made it clear that he wasnt long for this league”,
”Shifty, furtive, glances along with a mumbling monotone, told its own story”

I was becoming worried before these allegations surfaced that his body language suggested he was ready for a break And would be leaving soon. I never doubted he would represent us with respect and a certain amount of vigour yesterday, but I was dreading it as I saw it as the beginning of the end for him here. And the anger I felt that for the rest of time we would be told that City has chased the greatest manager from these shores by their actions was probably unhealthy for a man of my age.

And then yesterdays happened, and he single-handedly reignited my own fire, my own fight, my own determination. I am ashamed to say that before yesterday afternoon I was feeling drained, emotional, and frankly almost ready to give up and walk away from football. Not because I believe us guilty, I know in my heart we are not, but because I just didn’t know if I had the energy for a fight like this anymore.

That a man who has the wherewithal to walk away, never look back, and live in luxury for the rest of his life, instead chose to fight, show his loyalty, and stand up for his friends, his players, and his fans when nobody would really have blamed him for looking for the exit, touched me on a level that was almost personal. Whatever the final outcome I won’t ever forget yesterday. It was a call to arms, a demonstration of the true greatness of the man, and a living breathing demonstration of what it means to be a part of this club.

Im sadly on record on here as doubting Pep in the early days. Doubting him in Europe but shamefully doubting his regard for this club. I thought he saw it as a favour to us, his being here, and that rankled. I kept that doubt until the uefa case broke and he came out fighting for us then in his first press conference after the announcement. I remember feeling proud but also deeply ashamed as I watched it. Ashamed that I had ever doubted him.

I loved Mancini as a Demi-God for what he achieved here, but with Pep, since Uefa, and a thousand times more intensely since yesterday, I see him as a brother. One of us. A member of the family. And that is the greatest compliment I can pay any man.

I will never, ever forget how watching that press conference made me feel yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.