PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sounds like he was shaking hands with the execs from the non-Hateful Eight [9] clubs & ignored the others.

He's making a statement that it's hostilities & war with the main red shirt protagonists.

Good on Ferran. Let em know cordial relations are over & we ain't fuckin about with them any longer. Shit's just got serious, & about time too!! \0/
Got a vision of him shaking the 'good' CEO's hands while giving the finger to a hateful 8/9 member in the style of Richie Rich.

Exactly!...

EMBRACE THE HATRED!
Sorry to keep saying this but this hatred will not change no matter what we prove on field or off field or even in Court.
We are ostracised permenantly.

It is like arguing against a flat earth society member who refuses to accept evidence. The media sell views of news that they brain wash their gullible subscribers with.

They have developed a cult of followers.

As cheating goes the media have still not put pressure on Spurs sporting director to be sacked despite the sanctions on Juventus and his time as the DoF. There would have an orchestrated mob against us if we were in that situation. Who says these guys dont control the media. Allegations of cheating are only relevant if it applies to us.

This is the problem with social media. People read it and believe it. I’ve got 4 young lads working at my place. Unfortunately they are all plastic rags but I thought I’d give them the benefit of the doubt as they are new out of university. Unfortunately as I walked in yesterday it was “city cheating” this and “FFP” that. I quickly brought them back down a peg or two and got them to pipe down but that’s the problem. They read a tweet or a FB post and believe it. This is where the damage is done. We are suffering reputation damage.
Thats been their minset much like many others for years, nothing will change that not even City bring totally cleared. They will look for anything to blame for nothing

Sounds like he was shaking hands with the execs from the non-Hateful Eight [9] clubs & ignored the others.

He's making a statement that it's hostilities & war with the main red shirt protagonists.

Good on Ferran. Let em know cordial relations are over & we ain't fuckin about with them any longer. Shit's just got serious, & about time too!! \0/
A good start.

As far as I’m concerned, as a club we are on a war footing and we should act appropriately.

Charge no 116 - refusing to shake the hands of certain opponents at the premier league line up.

I’m serious too.

Last edited:
Anyone who still has Sky after this week needs to have a think. Hit them in their pockets.
Did we chuck Melissa Reddy out of the CFA yesterday? Her report around 5pm was from inside the academy stadium. But by 6pm she was outside the CFA with a couple of security guys hanging around? I'd love it if we did - time to show some balls

Hardly called him out did he.

He called the hateful 8 out, does that mean they've all been booing to eachother all night saying nobody loves me!

Fuck em.

And it shows you how quick the press rally round other teams, defending them straight away.
He’s the only one he comments on by name, I’d say that’s calling him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.