PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Like I said “ if that was HER genuine view”.
Exactly ! The club would not have been sharing any official thoughts with supporters wanting to make a flag with journalists heads on it.

The fact that the original poster has now posted on here exactly what she said tells you why she would never explain what the club really think of the press to fans.

This thread needs a new title.

"Chelsea loon won't let it lie, keeps repeating himself over and over and over despite being told there isn't anything happening"

@terraloon give it a fuckin break now you're sounding a complete turnip.
When uefa charged us there was a spurs version of terraloon in that thread, he was convinced we would be found guilty, he wouldn't listen to the arguments blues made, no matter how cogent.

We won at the CAS, and off he skulked, tail between his legs never to return. History repeating itself with the chelsea fan me thinks. We won't see him for dust when we win.

Khaldoun was prepared to take a pinch when the first round of accusations and fines where dealt out bu UEFA , but it appears the clubs stance is different with these changes from the Premier league , i am not sure our club will accept a "pinch" and will prefer to go for complete exoneration.
We may accept a fine for non co-operation but this needs to be clearly defined as for the reasons we did not provide the information , when UEFA started their witch hunt some of what we provided was ended up in the media and i suspect that was the reason why Khaldoun refused in subsequent investigations to co-operate and take his chance at CAS.
Imagine if the Premeir league received all our financial records for over a decade , you can bet your mortgage it will be leaked to the media from Premier league "sources" , fuck 'em , only give them the information which is specific to the charges , everything else is off limits.

Not true, it's amazing what they can do with surgery nowadays. I think they turn it inside out, although that would make him a prick I suppose.

Regarding the noncooperation charges I think you're making me more confident on those.

Has the Chelsea idiot been bounced btw? I've only just put him on ignore :)
Think you misread. I said Being not having…

Okay; let's try and keep personal abuse, which adds nothing to the debate, out of the thread, please.
princess-bride-boo.gif

That sounds amazing but after what happened with UEFA, who sanctioned us with not a scrap of evidence, then I suppose anything is possible.
They sanctioned us because we admitted to deliberately failing to cooperate. They had no choice.

I will miss your comments and observations as they have been superb. I assume you work as a professional journalist and earn appropriate financial recompense
Alleluia.

Blindingly obvious that this charlatan was on a fishing expedition. Expect to see a Bluemoon-researched article on "the PL charges delusion of City fans" on a website near you within days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.