PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes, this seems to be the position. But surely the fact that we cooperated after the High Court ruling on the matter would be relevant in terms of deciding the punishment? Even the CAS agreed that we deserved a fairly heavy fine for not cooperating in those proceedings, but the circumstances then were quite different.

Are we sure the club fully co-operated after the HC ruling? It wasn't a ruling that the club had to co-operate was it? It was a ruling that the club couldn't, under PL rules, not co-operate.

So it's not a criminal issue to not co-operate after the HC ruling, the recourse of the PL is to charge the club under its rules ....

I only ask because the alleged breaches for non co-operation refer to all the years since the investigation began. So not only is the club alleged to have breached up to the HC ruling, but also after the HC ruling, including this season. So whatever they have charged the club with, was continuing?

Ok that’s me done on this thread till ( and yes it will be a while) the PL rule on the matter.

Yipee no doubt say the majority and yep I understand that but very of you can even contemplate that there are counter views and counter arguments to the narrative that you understandably want to believe.

So in the words of the two Ronnies it’s goodnight from him
You didnt stay away for long , back this morning , stay away , you have spammed, trolled us enough

Are we sure the club fully co-operated after the HC ruling? It wasn't a ruling that the club had to co-operate was it? It was a ruling that the club couldn't, under PL rules, not co-operate.

So it's not a criminal issue to not co-operate after the HC ruling, the recourse of the PL is to charge the club under its rules ....

I only ask because the alleged breaches for non co-operation refer to all the years since the investigation began. So not only is the club alleged to have breached up to the HC ruling, but also after the HC ruling, including this season. So whatever they have charged the club with, was continuing?
We’re not sure, but we think it’s very likely.

1. We could be compelled to
2 We said we had complied
3TH has had behind the scenes conversations about the volume of disclosure we have provided

I genuinely would like to thank all the legal eagles, and chaps in the trade, who have taken the time to pass on information and opinion on this subject. I have read many pages on here and the knowledge submitted has been top notch.
Just one slight question.... When the final judgement has been made, will you lawyers be billing me per post read, or on a general hourly rate? ;)
No win no fee ????

We’re not sure, but we think it’s very likely.

1. We could be compelled to
2 We said we had complied
3TH has had behind the scenes conversations about the volume of disclosure we have provided

Fair enough. We will see one day I suppose.

Or will we? Will the panel's decision be documented like at CAS, do you think? Or shrouded in "secrecy" like the list of breaches?

Fair enough. We will see one day I suppose.

Or will we? Will the panel's decision be documented like at CAS, do you think? Or shrouded in "secrecy" like the list of breaches?

Almost certain to be released. Most big decisions from independent panels are - good examples being the Suarez biting case or the terry racism case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.