PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That video has only had 162k views in a week, many of whom will be City fans, and a paltry 1.8k likes. I don't think it's quite had the impact that those behind it hoped for.

Form my experience the only fan base that moan are the dippers and rags. Never had any other fans moan about our money etc.

Most rival fans I meet on our journey to and from the Etihad are pleased we stop the dippers and rags.

Perhaps those viewing figures back that up. Most fans arent bothered and understand ffp is to stop them from breaking into the cartel.

That video has only had 162k views in a week, many of whom will be City fans, and a paltry 1.8k likes. I don't think it's quite had the impact that those behind it hoped for.
Fuck me, "Mason Mount signs for Man United" by the fan channel The Club has 154k views from yesterday and City's first interview with Kova has 348k views (and neither are exactly hot videos). That's embarrassingly small number for the investment.

That's not correct. We should work on the basis the Independent Commission will be impartial and competent. The key thing that would give rise to an appeal to the Courts would be acting against the "normal laws of justice" as you put it.

Rule X.37 of the PL Rules states that EXCEPT FOR the provisions of sections 67 to 71 of the Arbitration Act (AA), the award shall be final and binding on the parties and there shall be no right of appeal. This is Section 68 of the AA.

View attachment 85638

Section X relates to the Arbitration Process within the PL sphere, is that right, not the Disciplinary Commission? So there is a right, in certain circumstances to appeal the decision of the Disciplinary Commission to an Appeals Board and a right for a further appeal, in certain circumstances, to an Arbitration Tribunal after which the decision is final. Is that about it?

So there is the possibility of appeal to a CAS-like arbitration tribunal where the abitrators are chosen one by each party and together for the third. Or am I misremembering all that?

Fuck me, "Mason Mount signs for Man United" by the fan channel The Club has 154k views from yesterday and City's first interview with Kova has 348k views (and neither are exactly hot videos). That's embarrassingly small number for the investment.
161K was me viewing it for comedy reasons.

City have no interest trying to convert or defend against long standing 30+ legacy (please excuse the phrase) fans of rival clubs. They are concentrating on the generation to come who have no interest in who was great 20 years ago or that City might have spent too much.

Each day that goes by the history clubs become more irrelevant while the positive affects City have on the younger generation grows. You can see the affect every day, it’s all around you.

One day maybe City will be the history club and we will be moaning to the wind while the new club ignores and then passes us. Or maybe we will see it coming and adapt rather than wasting precious time fighting short term battles that can’t be won or are irrelevant.

City know this but a lot of our fan base think we are not fighting. We win the fights that matter. Our owners also have long memories. Be patient and learn not to care about the noise and concentrate on the signal.

The noise is social media.

The signal right now is that we are the number one Brand in World Football and have won the treble. We are developing our stadium while United and Liverpool are up for sale.

City are doing their bit and then some. If our fans don’t see it that way then that’s a shame but it won’t alter City’s attitude. Don’t look to what City do or don’t say because it doesn’t matter in the long term. Look to what they do.

City are winning on every front that matters. If they choose not to fight one battle (be it what some fool on twitter says about empty seats, oil money, cheating or the like) then there is a reason. It might be upsetting you but it is not a battle City care about. Accept it.
Excellent post, god knows why some of our fans get upset about SM, were winning on every front that matters.

Section X relates to the Arbitration Process within the PL sphere, is that right, not the Disciplinary Commission? So there is a right, in certain circumstances to appeal the decision of the Disciplinary Commission to an Appeals Board and a right for a further appeal, in certain circumstances, to an Arbitration Tribunal after which the decision is final. Is that about it?

So there is the possibility of appeal to a CAS-like arbitration tribunal where the abitrators are chosen one by each party and together for the third. Or am I misremembering all that?
From memory it is Independent Commission to another Independent Commission on appeal. If something is wrong with either IC you go to Arbitration and then potentially into these very limited Section X Court appeals. That is from memory but I have been through this earlier in the thread if you do a search.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.