PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work that one out.

And you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out that no fucking way are these two-bit yanks taking Khaldoon and Mansour down.

We go and the heart of football in this country goes, other fans know the cartel are behind it and they will eventually hate them for it.

If it ever happens I'll take up watching fly fishing, having had my place in the Sun.

I think it hinged around maintaining the suspension from European competitions whilst our appeal was being heard. Yer can bet yer bottom dollar that every team in the PL, whilst espousing the notions of anti-racism, anti-sexism, diversity in all its forms, are not to hot when it comes to the application of justice.
Not too hot on avoiding anti-Arab muslim prejudice either.

We should approach the premier league and say next season start us with -20 points and you'll see the greatest ever season as we win the league by +20.

Masters and the redshirts that bought him the role have been the greatest motivational tool our team has ever had and Pep has used it superbly.

Wonder if they included us for calling a game off, cost them millions!!!!!
We informed the prem. And they called the game off.
We were prepared to play if we had been told to.
That’s my understanding lol.

Everton were quite happy to lay the blame at our door though

So what have we learned today? Everton get a ten point deduction and all everyone can talk about is city! Sky sports news Jamie carragher all saying what a shame it is and unfair on Everton. That kaveh bloke who pauses after every word even saying ffp isn’t fair! Beyond fucking pathetic!

Simple fact is the Rags and Dippers dont like it up 'em , we have been smashing then for over a decade and they are trying every off field option they have , putting pressure on the Premier league and influencing our Yank owned media , it has been incessant for years. But what has it actually achieved ? it has only galvanised our owners , management , players and supporters , the more shite is thrown at us the more we raise the level.
Little angry plastic Dippers and Rags penning their hate on social media is like water off a ducks back , none of them have endured the hardships we have witnessed over the years , snotty nosed scroats smashing thier keyboard late into the night is now just comedic value.
Not been on RAWK for years until someone mentioned it on here yesterday , and i had a quick look , what a bunch of weirdo conspiracy theorists , we really have f*cked their lives up.

How can we be found guilty of charges of the grass was too long/short, not cooperating, where the drug testing room was located and food catering? That pretty much accounts for 80% of the charges… only three charges actually count as something they could actually charge us with… the Mancini payment, the sponsorship at the time and non cooperation.. there is nothing in there that warrants a points deduction, only a fine and slap on the wrist… the media are just using Everton as a click bait and to bring Manchester City into it… we’ve not broken ffp in any of these charges…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.