PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Draining. And spoil what should be the happiest of times for us as fans

This is exactly it for me and the one I personally will never forgive or forget. As fans we suffered for 35 years in the wilderness. We were mocked and taunted mercilessly by all and sundry. Other fans, two bit comedians, the press, even TV shows ( The ginger twat Chris Evans comes to mind.) Football wise we were humiliated by the likes of mighty Halifax and Shrewsbury as they knocked us out of the fa cup. Countless lower league sides too as we plummeted to the third tier of English football. Throughout all this we stayed loyal, proud and loud. All in the hope every fan has in their heart, that one day we would be challenging at the very top once more and maybe win a trophy or two.

Our dreams did indeed come true and surpassed even our wildest expectations. It should be the happiest time of our lives after living through the worst. Instead every step of the way we have been hampered, hindered, accused and villified. This has been relentless and from every quarter. The football authorities in Europe and domestically and the gutter press and sports channels. It's been non stop. As we clear our name in one court and relax, more accusations and charges pop up and we are dragged into another one. Enough is enough. It has to end and I hope it ends in our favour and in complete vindication. I then hope we go after every single one of the fuckers who've made it their life's mission over the last 15 years to ruin our reputation and integrity. No amnesty or mercy. I want every single one of the fuckers ruined, professionally and personally. I want them sleeping in a cardboard box in the street and I'll walk past and throw an old copy of KOTK down on them to read as they reflect on their vile persecution of our great club and fanbase. I pray that day comes soon.

D-day as early as next year according to the gutter press, it's amazing how so much information from an "impartial" panel is being leaked.

Weren’t there over 28,500 documents on a pretty much cut and dried case to get through on Everton? City have apparently dropped the equivalent of a skip full of documents to be looked through, the charges are a lot more extensive and over a longer period of time making early next year a bit wishful thinking from the press side of things.

This is exactly it for me and the one I personally will never forgive or forget. As fans we suffered for 35 years in the wilderness. We were mocked and taunted mercilessly by all and sundry. Other fans, two bit comedians, the press, even TV shows ( The ginger twat Chris Evans comes to mind.) Football wise we were humiliated by the likes of mighty Halifax and Shrewsbury as they knocked us out of the fa cup. Countless lower league sides too as we plummeted to the third tier of English football. Throughout all this we stayed loyal, proud and loud. All in the hope every fan has in their heart, that one day we would be challenging at the very top once more and maybe win a trophy or two.

Our dreams did indeed come true and surpassed even our wildest expectations. It should be the happiest time of our lives after living through the worst. Instead every step of the way we have been hampered, hindered, accused and villified. This has been relentless and from every quarter. The football authorities in Europe and domestically and the gutter press and sports channels. It's been non stop. As we clear our name in one court and relax, more accusations and charges pop up and we are dragged into another one. Enough is enough. It has to end and I hope it ends in our favour and in complete vindication. I then hope we go after every single one of the fuckers who've made it their life's mission over the last 15 years to ruin our reputation and integrity. No amnesty or mercy. I want every single one of the fuckers ruined, professionally and personally. I want them sleeping in a cardboard box in the street and I'll walk past and throw an old copy of KOTK down on them to read as they reflect on their vile persecution of our great club and fanbase. I pray that day comes soon.

Well said PC

Fantastic post, thank you!

Is this draining or fun? I can’t decide after years of it.

Wheres‘s the football gone?
Draining is part of their end game but the main goal is to tarnish city’s name and image for future reference.
This whole shit show is about monopoly like a dictator **** throwing weight without any repercussion. They don’t have any valid proof but just want to put doubts in minds of rival fans to beat city with that fucking stick .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.