PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Imagine EVERTON or FOREST get relegated on these rules we take it to UK law court and the PL rules get thrown in the bin lol be end of the PL as we know it.

Just being nosey how long ban did you get ?
It went to bluemoon CAS mate. Ric had no evidence but a hastily worded out of context message. I pleaded my case and the 24 hr ban was thrown out. I paid £50 pound to charity and that’s that. Waiting now on Rawk and Sadcafe to bring their charges -:)

That was the evidence provided to CAS, yes. Mohamed Z, who transferred the money originally from ADUG to the club, it says, was an employee of ADUG. If we are being nit-picky, when ADUG transferred the funds in advance of receipt from Etisalat the money should have been recorded in an ADUG current account, I think, not deducted from the amount owed by Etisalat (because they hadn't actually paid it to ADUG yet). But that is a small thing. Nothing particularly "fraudy" about it.

As I say, though. Etihad is the bigger issue.
Is Fraudy a mate of Fordy?

The average non City fan swallows all the bullshit they read on social media etc about the charges from the Premier league.
Yesterday I was walking in Ashton wearing my City hat and some dickhead walked past and said " fucking cheats"
I said what the fuck you on about and he replied "everyone knows you cheat"
So I asked him what have we cheated at and its apparently that we pay the players off the books, basically cash in hand so to speak
I nearly pissed myself laughing and said so if we pay Haaland half a million a week cash in hand where the fuck does he stash it..under his fucking bed.
He had no answer to that nor to what exactly were the charges..turned out to be an Oldham fan..
He walked off when I said well it's unlikely the charges against us will have any bearing on you as you won't ever get back to the Premier league again.
Hoping you finished with “you six fingered ****”

Our owners aren't providing billions to the UK economy either though. Positive I've read your owners (indirectly) are very pally with the Tory government so maybe that will help in the long run? Either outcome is going to be a war - City are found innocent, every club who have been punished so far or have stuck by FFP and been denied trophies etc will be outraged. Then, if City are found guilty, there'll be a massive, lengthy process of appeals and legal wrangling.

Either way, it's absolutely tarnished the Premier League. We're only little Wrexham but I'm glad we've bypassed this era of the Premier League. It's all corrupt.
You're embarrassing yourself.

My next little nag is that it sounds as though the info will only be released if agreed by both sides, so if we’re found not guilty, the PL could stop the reasoning being published, perpetuating our “guilt” with rival fans forever.

There should be a written statement, as there was with Everton's case, that sets out the matters and the PL's opinion on the evidence for each. The actual evidence and testimony will not be published but their assessment of the matters will be.

If cleared it would be lovely to see a very strong statement from City naming and shaming those who have continued to conspire against us. But I'd actually prefer them just to show the meme of Leonardo Di Caprio with his cocktail. That would do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.