PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not Independent

The media pretense about the PL panel being so called independent must stop. There is nothing independent about this process.

It has been led by redtops American owners whose business model is to sweat the assets for the least investment possible and whose `clubs` have fallen behind because of their own actions and, to different extents, their own mismanagement.

Two of the redtops were given exclusivity to vet the appointment of the PL`s current CEO after the 2 candidates who had been offered the job withdrew.

The Chair of the PL is a Manchester United fan.

The bloke given the job of leading the review of the allegations is a Member of Arsenal FC.

Furthermore the allegations all stemmed from illegally obtained e-mails from an extortionist who is awaiting conviction after partial information was leaked to a German news outlet who distorted the position.

In the interests of `fairness, lets now have a detailed scrutiny of every aspect of the redtops over the past 15 years and require them to hand over all accounts and details of their operation to a lawyer appointed by Manchester City to pour over. That is what they have done to City.

Independent ! Do me a favour.

Someone has questioned me about the idea of the Gang of Four, however the historical evidence of their concerted attack on City is well documented. Don't forget the CEO of MUFC left his role to join UEFA with the specific intention of creating rules targeted at City, he actually stated that in an interview !!!

Just back from a site visit I had the displeasure of listening to Jim White and Simon Jordon discussing this, Jordon talking some bollocks as usual, they went for a break and started discussing something entirely different, almost like they had been told to STFU

Not Independent

The media pretense about the PL panel being so called independent must stop. There is nothing independent about this process.

It has been led by redtops American owners whose business model is to sweat the assets for the least investment possible and whose `clubs` have fallen behind because of their own actions and, to different extents, their own mismanagement.

Two of the redtops were given exclusivity to vet the appointment of the PL`s current CEO after the 2 candidates who had been offered the job withdrew.

The Chair of the PL is a Manchester United fan.

The bloke given the job of leading the review of the allegations is a Member of Arsenal FC.

Furthermore the allegations all stemmed from illegally obtained e-mails from an extortionist who is awaiting conviction after partial information was leaked to a German news outlet who distorted the position.

In the interests of `fairness, lets now have a detailed scrutiny of every aspect of the redtops over the past 15 years and require them to hand over all accounts and details of their operation to a lawyer appointed by Manchester City to pour over. That is what they have done to City.

Independent ! Do me a favour.
Aren't their individual and collective brains independent of thought and impartiality?

Its all about tarnishing the club and its past achievements for the past ten years-Asterix seems to be their favourite word, City only won this and that because we financially cheated blah blah blah.
One thing is for certain, since these new allegations came out, the whole club from top to bottom has galvanised massively on and off the pitch. Peps Churchillian interview at that time telling the press he's going nowhere , naming the shit house clubs for what they are was awe inspiring.
But anyway, it sounds like the PL have royally fucked up on this big time, and the club seems more confident than ever that we will win.
The Gaul of these people

So the "charge sheet" can be seen by anyone here: -

The PL handbook for 2009/2010 contains the rules, these can be read by anyone here:-

So for 2009/2010 the PL state the following charge:-
(a) for Season 2009/10, Premier League Rules B.13, C.71, C.72 and C.75 (from 10 September 2009, Premier League Rules B.13, C.71, C.72, C.79 and C.80);

But rule C.79 relates to compensation for Postponed Matches ???, Rule C.80 relates to Ticket Sales ??
Are these plain wrong ? they don't make sense to me ?, I would welcome an expert opinion if anyone is reading.
I'm sure https://www.blackstonechambers.com will destroy any errors as blatant as this
Re previous post above. The PL can NOT rewrite any of their rules, eg 2009-2010. They can only compare our audited accounts, that have also been in the public domain for 13 years now, against those rules. The PL seem to be constantly re-interpreting the Handbook until they find something, anything that they can categorise as an irregularity. The PLs desperation is absurd.

I always thought it was a sure fire score that City would submit an appeal based on the chair of the inquiry's support for Arsenal
Also I wonder if the club's challenge concerning the 'legality' of the charges is related to time barring?
I said at the time no way could an arses fan be impartial, remember the famous letter , no doubt he agreed with that , i got laughed at mainly , smug as fuck the club feels the same

Saw something on twitter that actually makes sense for once:

FwftBJeWwAkgeMj

FwftBJeWcAEQgeB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.