PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

VAR, fixture overload and how to keep the Premier League best in world by attracting top stars but also having good home grown talent. I was waiting for the City and FFP questions, never came, I was very surprised
So they want to attract the best stars but are hell bent on kicking the team with the best stars out of the league? Not the brightest bunch are they?

In this era of post truth and alternative facts.

If we get punished - we're officially cheats

If we're cleared - Were cheats for paying lawyers to disprove the evidence.

The narrative has been set.

Whilst other clubs can employ drug cheats, act with impunity and be forever pole smoked.

Every single trophy we win will taste sweet to me.

Whilst other clubs can employ drug cheats, act with impunity and be forever pole smoked.

In addition to that, *if* (and that's a big *IF*) the commission decide that we're guilty and punished by means of relegation or whatever, then every title that the rags, mousers, arsenal, spurs (lol) go on to win in our absense would be completely tainted. They've been responsible for rigging a game so that their best opponent can't win. So you've won the premier league? But you forced through changes in rules time after time to prevent an opponent from standing the same fair opportunity which you've enjoyed and milked decade after decade? Value diminished, emotion for the game gone.

Beautiful isn't it?

The ones that really make me laugh are the glory hunters. Particularly the ones who started supporting United around 2010-2013.

"But you didn't do it legitimately!" they cry, knowing that they only support their club because they were fully under the impression that it would be impossible for anyone other than their new club to 'do it legitimately' and therefore they were going to win everything forever.

Fuck 'em.

In addition to that, *if* (and that's a big *IF*) the commission decide that we're guilty and punished by means of relegation or whatever, then every title that the rags, mousers, arsenal, spurs (lol) go on to win in our absense would be completely tainted. They've been responsible for rigging a game so that their best opponent can't win. So you've won the premier league? But you forced through changes in rules time after time to prevent an opponent from standing the same fair opportunity which you've enjoyed and milked decade after decade? Value diminished, emotion for the game gone.
Be interesting if any punishment meted out would be done Liverpool style. Their fans murdered 39 people, the club was banned from Europe for 6 years and no question of relegation, points deductions or even compensation to all the clubs who missed out on Europe and lost players to other teams outside of England or failed to sign players who would not go as the team had no Europe matches to boost their career. Basically, whilst they lost 6 seasons, every other bugger lost 5 seasons, despite no one else being in the same country, so will everyone else have 5/6ths of the punishment we may get?

I’ve only skim read the Delaney article but two points jumped out. He states City are owned by a dictatorship - untrue and potentially libellous
He also says that a “superbly run club like Real Sociodad….) Doesn’t seem to cross his mind how superbly run City is.
It really boils down to bitter jealousy on the part of our rivals. If they would only acknowledge the fact (unpalatable though it may be for them to do so) that a huge part of City’s success is we have a football genius as manager. For all the jibes about money, if Pep had managed u**ted, the scousers or Arse over the same period, whilst they might not have had quite the same spectacular success we’ve had, they would certainly have been there or thereabouts every year, especially with u**ted with the equivalent money they had to spend/have spent.
It’s not just about the fucking money.
It’s hard not to let all this constant shithousery get one down but balls to the lot of them and it’s a great comfort to contrast the experience of being a City fan as things are with how it would have felt if HH Sheik Mansour and Pep had bought/managed the red shirts. Stuff of nightmares

The more you hear people in football talking about City's charges the more you realise people will talk very confidently about things they know very little about. The "everyone knows they cheat" standard line you hear from fans etc seems to be reflected in the boardroom. I hope when we are cleared City demonstrate why they were wrong to be charged however I expect it'll come off as a little petty and we wouldn't be believed anyway

The more you hear people in football talking about City's charges the more you realise people will talk very confidently about things they know very little about. The "everyone knows they cheat" standard line you hear from fans etc seems to be reflected in the boardroom. I hope when we are cleared City demonstrate why they were wrong to be charged however I expect it'll come off as a little petty and we wouldn't be believed anyway
Well that's where I feel City should chase these libellous bastards in the media into courts for damages, hopefully bankrupt most of them. That would feel like winning the Treble again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.