PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If Everton are reimbursed with the 10 point deduction for pleading guilty how on earth will they be able to deduct points from city it is a time bomb waiting to explode.
I think Everton are looking to reduce the deduction for pleading guilty, saying 10 points are far too many, as it spells relegation for half of the teams in the PL.

I think they might get it reduced to six points, or two victories, with the 4 point difference being a big deal.

Without clear penalties laid out beforehand, it could seem arbitrary and capricious.

Perhaps a schedule, for example, $0-25M shortfall being a 3 point penalty, $26-50M being 6 points, $51-75M being 9 points, etc… might have made the Everton penalty feel less shocking.

Last edited:
There are some on here see a rag lurking round every corner. Mind you, they turn a new one every week, as I said to Soriano in Macdonalds.
But, I was talking to Pep in a bar on Calangute Beach Rd at weekend and he said we are bang to rights and next stop Clanfield. Honest.

Anyway apart from my original and first post on here, I do think the fact the club are continuing to invest millions into a new stand and women’s training centre has to be a good sign surely??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.