PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hang on a minute blues @projectriver is a big boy. It’s not up to any of us to tell Stefan how he should handle things. He has made his point and the rest is nothing to do with us.

I‘m surprised that Nick, who came over surprisingly measured in the main during the podcast, should now turn into a keyboard warrior making some seemingly outlandish claims against Stefan in writing. It really is a shame and absolutely detracts from an interesting discussion.

I‘m annoyed for Stefan. He doesn’t deserve it.

Last edited:
You would hope that someone who knows Nick personally will read those tweets and reach out to him today.

Firstly to stop him from committing further libel but more importantly as a welfare check because his behaviour is quite concerning.

People have said he's not mentally well and I took it with a pinch of salt. I'm now starting to believe it to be true.

Prior to the game at Luton last night, I did and reacted exactly as you did - listened to the full podcast; thought Stefan handled calmly and brilliantly each and every attempt to accuse City of some level of wrong-doing; and gave Harris credit for responding to the debate in a polite manner.

Now, to read the subsequent Twitter posts that Harris has put into the public domain regarding Stefan's contribution to the discussion, together with (it seems to me) some rather random, unsubstantiated claims about his employment history, has frankly astonished me too.

Harris clearly isn't a full shilling..
He might not be a full shilling but he's definitely a full of bullshit ****

I am sorry I haven’t followed the detail of what has been going on with this person Harris, but I do make this observation.
Clearly, if he has committed libel and damaged an individual’s reputation he should be confronted with the consequences. However, I had a look at his twitter stuff attached to a previous post and came to the conclusion he is just an immature self-publicist. If we continue to address the rubbish he spouts, and look like we care what he says, unfortunately we are giving him exactly what he wants. It makes him and his views seem important, rather than the childish whining it is.
I am aware of the irony of making this post, but, unless the libel route is taken, I think we should just ignore the fuckwit.

Hang on a minute blues @projectriver is a big boy. It’s not up to any of us to tell Stefan how he should handle things. He has made his point and the rest is nothing to do with us.

I‘m surprised that Nick, who came over surprisingly measured in the main during the podcast, should now turn into a keyboard warrior making some seemingly outlandish claims against Stefan In writing. It really is a shame and absolutely detracts from an interesting discussion.

Im annoyed for Stefan. He doesn’t deserve it.
Thanks for that. He owes me nothing and he's been on my mute and ignore list for some time after some prior behaviour (unsurprisingly he thinks he did nothing wrong). I also feel sorry for him (right or wrong). That said I was surprised by his behaviour last night and this morning but even aside from City fans I haven't really seen any support for his actions so, naively speaking, perhaps he has shot himself in the foot. I'll keep an eye on the libel - I'll be honest, I can't really be bothered to start it but perhaps he will leave me no option. We will see.

I’m betting Nick reads this thread as his twisted little ego won’t be able to resist when he knows people are talking about him , classic Narcissist

He was severely lacking in his debate with Stefan and he knows it. He’s now taken to his preferred medium of twitter to try and publicly humiliate him as some kind of revenge?

What a sad little man he is

hopefully his latest substack venture is the last twitch from the dying corpse of his career

it will be good riddance

He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Reading further down he's going down the MASSIVE innuendo route. Let alone mocking Stefans point.
The fella is obviously way out of his depth here. He's like the bloke in the pub that wants to fight every fucker after they've gone home.

He's absolutely fucking nuts. I actually felt sorry for him but he's in so deep with this now he can't get out of it. Makes me think more and more that he is genuinely a paid shill from the red tops, he's also a fucking coward, if you can't argue your point in person, do not then go on social media trying to belittle the Man who made you sound foolish, just made himself look like even more of a bitter cock than he is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.