PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Or the PL to show their evidence of our guilt. It's innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round.
That’s what the general media don’t understand. It’s not up to us to lead the case - it’s up to the PL to provide proof of guilt & it has to be substantial proof.
why do they keep suggesting that we should not be dragging out the issue when the time it’s taking is because the PL “ evidence” is not forthcoming

Quite a lot of the media noise seems to be shifting to our perceived lack of cooperation rather than breaking any financial rules, almost as though they’re hearing rumblings that this is all the Premier League has left in their hopes of pinning something on us.
That's how I think it will end. Can't see how PL can prove their case so they'll probably give us a fine for non co-operation to save some face. Even when found not guilty, we know non City fans will see us as guilty anyway but I've become fairly immune to that and the 'What about City" knobs. The best thing about it will be the seethe when City are found not guilty. They'll need to put a protective ring around the Runcorn bridge to stop the dippers committing hari kari.

This right here is the point, emails in of themselves dont prove anything, there has to be concrete evidence outside of the emails to prove it. In effect it would be like me emailing a car dealership and saying i would like to buy this car, i have the money and them sending me the car on the strength of that email.
*I love United and wish they would win the league!*
Unfortunately thats not how things work.

It's a little worse than that unfortunately. From my perspective (ex web developer) emails were never designed to be used in this confirmation way. And although you can encrypt them that's only in transit or at point of storage. But the email itself is just plaintext markup script E.g. your post referenced above contains a link to the original post which can easily disprove it. But from looking at my post. You seem very suspicious (edit surrounded by * to prove a point apologies just seemed the best way to explain)
There's no way from looking at this post to confirm if that is true or has been edited by me without additional information.
The only thing you can confirm is what I'VE said at the time of writing the post.

....sorry again for bastardising your post to make a point

Given that senior officials from UEFA were systematically leaking confidential business information about City throughout the process I am certain that if there were any "smoking gun" documents they would also have been leaked. Remember that CAS reduced our non-co-operation allegation to a much lower fine because they accepted that UEFA had leaked information.
I'm not sure they did reduce because UEFA had leaked. My memory may be faulty but the fine was reduced because it was unclear how much was related to the charge of non cooperation. CAS were pretty miffed about our lack of cooperation and told us they should take up the leaking with UEFA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.