PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Good.... bring it on, let them have their own league.

it'll go bust within a year, unsustainable

Exactly. Meanwhile Fulham, Brentford, Wolves, Spurs, Everton & Crystal Palace along with City will be the superpowers in English football. Bye Man Yoo, Livarpool, Arsenil..enjoy your Euro league.
Hate to burst the bubble, but we were pretty quick to throw our lot in with ESL last time it reared its head.

Thinking on, about 20 years ago or more I said to a Rag, no other Club has a chance of breaking into the top because as soon as they have a player / players with potential the likes of you come sniffing around!

Thankfully the game has changed and Clubs can now say "Fuck Off" to desirory offers.

Fuck Arsenal. Bang on about their marble halls, big fucking deal.

Their fans are the biggest joke in the League, not called Tarquins for Nowt! Whoever came up with that was spot on.

As much as I dislike Spuds, their fans are proper compared to this lot.
Coincidentally, I spent the evening with a Spurs fan, a friend of my brother's. Really nice guy, told me that he celebrated Rodri's goal vs Inter more than almost any Spurs goal all year.

The three fanbases who grew up used to winning trophies are the ones to watch out for.

The thing that got me the most when all the 115 was announced was how quick every fucking media outlet jumped onboard to attack us with huge headlines and licking the arses of the red tops.
Make no mistake these cunts are as bad or actually worse than the clubs who penned those letters.
I when this is over and hopefully it goes in our favour I want to see some retribution for these libellous articles written by the usual subjects who will magically start licking our arses when we are cleared.
The premier league the media have stoked up some serious hate for us among a lot of rival fans who hated us anyway because we keep on winning.
That scouse forum is like a ticking time bomb with the same fans telling each other the same shit every fucking day.
The rags are pinning everything on us getting hammered.
And the media are feeding these cunts the material they crave everyday.

I prey we are cleared and can’t wait to watch these fan bases especially the two mentioned above implode but moreover
We can’t just let this go with the sky 4 loving media.

The whole thing stinks,
United, Liverpool and arsenal all at the top, 3 places qualify for the champions league, Chelsea came along, 4 places awarded for the champions league, city came along 5 places awarded, the red shirts should be thanking us not trying to hunt us down, because without our success in Europe one of the fuckers would miss out, it's about time the rest of the league opened their eyes

Last edited:
Yep. last in and 2nd out by minutes

IIRC, there was talk in the media of City pulling out, but then Chelsea did it first, the bastards. The story was that one club said "this wasn't what we signed up to" and I always thought that was a City quote. The others, presumably, must have known what they were signing up to. Gives me a sense of moral high ground anyway. So it's a moral first out for me. :)

Still doesn't excuse the mistake of signing up to something when you don't fully understand it, though, so if I am right it wasn't the management's greatest hour tbh.

Never has a username on this thread be so misrepresentative when compared to the content of their posts. Gooner and humble are opposite polarity in my experience. Arse are the founding member of the hateful eight and carved the league up with their mates in the nineties, cutting many teams financially adrift. You tossed us and many other clubs the way you describe Luton in your post.
I would say Humble gooner is an oxymoron

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.