PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But we know from the CAS hearing that the bulk of the Etihad sponsorship was provided from central Abu Dhabi funds. And there's nothing wrong with that, as long as it didn't come from Sheikh Mansour.

The total, uninformed shit that the media print is absolutely infuriating.
Indeed! In the run up to the CAS hearing we read quite a few stories about "smoking guns" that City had kindly provided UEFA with but we never actually saw one. This time around it seems that we are going to be undone by "bombshells" but the impression given is that even the purveyors of these alarmist stories are fairly sure the can't/don't exist. Etihad's books are coming to the PL's rescue and will show dishonesty of this damned club - even though they showed CAS nothing of the sort - even though the same hack in the same piece says they are more likely to show City's and Etihad's complete innocence. If the pen really is mightier than the sword we need to know which pen it is! Or is it the one with the forked nib!

What about City as main shirt sponsor and 115 on the sleeve. Name one of the hospitality lounges in the new North Stand as the 115 club. It’s got a lot of mileage in it.
Change the Samaritans number to 115

I already bombarded and weary by my own reds shite dominated family calling our club cheats every single day.

Any honeyed statement from the club will not change a damn thing about my situation. My family will still talk shite about our club regardless if our club makes any statement or not
Dig a hole

I have just finished watching the TV series called The Farm with Jeremy Clarkson, and I have basically come to the conclusion that FFP is basically the same as what farmers have to put up with in there industry!! If you watch it then it’s basically Clarkson is Man City and the rest of the village and local council is the red top elites who are blocking everything he is trying to do from building a car park to a farm shop out of just pure snobbery,
Clarkson is a gloating Chelsea ****, he was in Porto

Simon Jordan is full of shit , he keeps on repeating that we got off with the UEFA charges at CAS because some charges were time barred , which is a load of bollocks , these time barred issued were never tried or judged. If they were we would have defended the charges that were time barred but we didnt get the opportunity to prove our innocence
In Jordan's simple little world because charges were time barred we were guilty, he is thick as pig shit , he uses big words to make himself look intelligent and knowledgable , he is just a nonce with a 1990's hair style playing to the Rag/Dipper audience Takshite crave , he is a fucking moron along with his side kick Jim "Billy liar" White who used to talk into his mobile phone on transfer deadline day when there was no one on the other end of the phone , claiming he had breaking news from his "source" he is a f*cking fraud as well , Jordan and White are the perfect partnership , two cheeks of the same arse.
That would have covered it
Simon Jordan is full of shit

Mancini and Fordham will be time barred.
Definitely possible but I don’t personally agree - I think the tribunal will allow arguments and allow all charges to be heard.

Ultimately Mancini and Fordham are immaterial hence my expectation that after appeals it will be at most a financial penalty.

Mancini and Fordham will be time barred.
Mancini very possibly. If it was a fraud to hide losses, it was a spectacularly inept one. We paid Mancini just under £6m under that contract, in a period where we reported losses of around £350m.

Fordham won't be, as we were using that arrangement until at least 2015, possibly 2017.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.