PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Kieran Maguire has been a snide **** throughout all this by not clarifying & going along with innuendo. He’s not behind the door but never offers context just another stooge for hire.
Hes on BBC Five Live news stating that a point penalty is the only way as a finical punishment wouldn't affect City as its owned by a sovereign wealth fund Said it before he's a closet rag he openly admits to watching them when he lived in Manchester

The PL has alleged the club has filed incorrect accounts to the PL. The PL is responsible for providing those accounts to UEFA. So if the PL can prove the accounts are incorrect, I suppose they can prove the accounts provided to UEFA were incorrect as well.

It's up to UEFA to determine if those accounts pass or fail UEFA FFP, I guess.
So we can expect another fight with UEFA after this, even when we win, just to keep the bandwagon rolling a bit longer.

Is it true that we face 35 charges for falling to cooperate with the investigation?? That would worry me.

Yes but one man's compliance is another man's non-cooperation.

We complied to a point and then as you can see with the charges it all got a bit ridiculous, we knew it was going to a hearing so might as well just see it through to there.

This is the only solution left for the cartel.

All the crying, all the machinations, all the corruption, the media pressure and propaganda all the invented rules and every step they’ve taken to protect the boys end here.

This is the beginning of the end for the Premier League and its cohorts, its flatulent American whorehouse which will inevitably meet its maker in City’s legal team.

They’ll make us bleed, be sure of it, but we’ll make them handicapped, limbless, almost lifeless. In the end, the truth will prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.