PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's either a thick **** or a City hater..
Second thoughts He's both.
Darke appears to be on the hurry up and find them guilty bandwagon. But by making such a ridiculous comment happily hes come across as a fool.

Still when he comes to the Ethiad to commentate ( whilst pointing out the value of our squad) I am sure the club will make him feel very welcome and comfortable.

It makes you sick.

Someone I was talking to put up this scenario: If we are cleared of all charges, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs will breakaway from the PL and join a European Superleague which we will be asked by the other European Clubs involved to join. If we are found guilty then we will breakaway and form a European Superleague. The red shirt cartel will be asked to join by the other European Clubs involved to join.

Could this be a false flag war to enable this European Superleague to finally happen. Money talks and this could be the perfect excuse for Clubs breaking away from their respective league.
The best case scenario is we are cleared, independent regulator controls and stops clubs from leaving the Premier League. The Super League eventually replaces the Champions League. This is the least Uefa deserve.

If it was my brother in law or brother come to that, I wouldn`t let them through the door.
I agree with this. I have reached an age where I pay no attention to peer group pressure. I decided to stop engaging with morons about 10 years ago. Those colleagues who support LFC and MUFC who disrespect you are not worth wasting any energy on. It’s not really banter. You will feel better if you just disengage.

I agree with this. I have reached an age where I pay no attention to peer group pressure. I decided to stop engaging with morons about 10 years ago. Those colleagues who support LFC and MUFC who disrespect you are not worth wasting any energy on. It’s not really banter. You will feel better if you just disengage.
I’m the opposite, I give them a right bollocking and make them question their own sanity.

Darke appears to be on the hurry up and find them guilty bandwagon. But by making such a ridiculous comment happily hes come across as a fool.

Still when he comes to the Ethiad to commentate ( whilst pointing out the value of our squad) I am sure the club will make him feel very welcome and comfortable.

It makes you sick.
I’ve never understood our approach to the media. They must wet themselves laughing when they leave having slagged us off whilst being cosseted in corporate treatment. Said it to my mates years ago, stick em in the south Stand and make them que and pay for everything like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Bloody hell this has been rumbling on forever you'd have to be deaf dumb and blind not to have seen one of the many interviews by so called legal experts.

I actually got sent a message from a bloke I used to work with today. It went like this

"Morning mate just an interest question what's man City being investigating for?"

Now he's not a rag, Arsenal fan or a dipper and is in his sixties. I wanted to reply, "Are you fucking stupid it's not been off the news for years!" Instead I told him to Google it. Fuck explaining all that.
But could he have been genuinely asking, since the media give no explanation as to what the charges actually relate! Maybe he had a lightbulb moment and thought, hang on, what the fuck has all this noise really been about, coz no-one lays it bare - even the very occasional media listing of the '115' breakdown is so vague it gives no-one who doesn't read bluemoon any inkling of the actual subject...

Ian Darke is nothing without attention. In the modern world, that means clicks. He posts what is moronic to us to feed the bias of other fans. He gets the clicks he wants as a result, earns his coin, and then believes he is popular.

I’m the opposite, I give them a right bollocking and make them question their own sanity.
I have a much smaller and better circle of friends these days and virtually all of them support City or don’t follow football at all. The dickheads drifted away with some nudges from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.