PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes we conspired to break FFP rules before it was invented.

:) For the filing of incorrect accounts allegations, the existence of FFP is irrelevant. The accounts either show a true and fair view or they don't.

But proving it on the balance of probabilities when there was no FFP benefit is more difficult for the PL certainly. The question the panel would be asking is "Why?".

She is the chairman, so it would be a step down but I take your point. The club along with our new friend Alison can make sure Masters' replacement is a good one.
Ahh, that's who that was, Alison Brittain. I'd love to know Master's thoughts when he saw her enjoying herself so much at The Etihad.

I raised a similar point earlier.

“Bad faith” seems such an abstract concept how would you prove what someone’s intentions were?

And how would you even measure it?
I’d suggest hacking another club’s scouting database would quite clearly be classed as “bad faith”, but clearly the PL deem that normal practice, dependent only on who hacked and who got hacked.
It is subjective to be sure, there are definite bad faith actions, and definite not bad faith actions, but the borderland between them is very fuzzy. I guess that’s what judges are for - to make that call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.