PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

well they are in week four now arent they, so you could look at it in the manner that if it goes for the full 10 weeks which would be mid november if they are expecting a verdict before the end of the year that would suggest there could be a slam dunk one way or the other.
It will still take more than a lawyers month to document it. It took three months for the APT case. If it's as early as March, I will be surprised .....

Sorry, I stopped reading at the "Their beliefs about 'morality' " statement.

How could those supporters talk about morality seriously when their club and the supporters have never accepted any blame for 39 deaths at Heysel? All they ever do is take the moral high ground on things that do not suit their own purposes yet conveniently forget about morals when it is their club at fault and to blame
Even their shirt sponsors are bent.

lol pannicks already overtime with the apt case so maybe he wants it knocked out pre christmas so he can get some winter sun.

was on holiday with the wife and friends. a friend who is a divorce lawyer called into a court session poolside, high heels and a bikini (she won the case but i suspect it was done and dusted or she wouldn't have been there).

point is, why can't Lord Pannick call in poolside (high heels and bikini optional).

suspect my friend looked better in a bikini though. sadly no pics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.