PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Great to be back in the sunshine.

Nice, straightforward win against a team that tried, but weren’t great.

Rico is a little baller. Just needs to sort the last pass/shot in the box and he’ll be a superstar.
Haaland is a robot.
KDB looks hungry.
Savinho is a Mahrez regen who can press better.

How the ref missed the penalty is a mystery to me. It looked nailed on from my seat!

Little shout out to Liam Delap, who kept Dias and Gvardiol honest all game. He’ll do okay.

Word of thanks too to agent Muric.

Good first half where despite conceding so early I thought we played well and looked energetic and eager to get forward. We made hard work of it in the second half and didn't really produce many scoring chances. Haarland did well to get his shot away, I don't think many people were expecting him to score, the shot appeared to take everyone by surprise.
Savinho is going to be a great player for us, first half he was an exciting player to watch, Lewis was great and they linked together well on the right. KDB had a good first half but I thought he quickly tired in the second.
Three points and on to the next. Good to be back again, I love it when the season starts again.

Great to be back in the sunshine.

Nice, straightforward win against a team that tried, but weren’t great.

Rico is a little baller. Just needs to sort the last pass/shot in the box and he’ll be a superstar.
Haaland is a robot.
KDB looks hungry.
Savinho is a Mahrez regen who can press better.

How the ref missed the penalty is a mystery to me. It looked nailed on from my seat!

Little shout out to Liam Delap, who kept Dias and Gvardiol honest all game. He’ll do okay.

Word of thanks too to agent Muric.
Delap a little too enthusiastic if you ask me, kneed Kocacic in the top of his leg causing his injury, then elbowed Akanji, and scraped Gvardiol's shin

Doubt he is a cheat.
More incompetent. Looked like he was in awe after coming in as the replacement ref.
Could and should have given a penalty to them and I don't think he was helped out by VAR.
Grealish penalty/diving incident should have led to a penalty to us and thus a rescinding of the yellow card
Doubt he is a cheat.
More incompetent. Looked like he was in awe after coming in as the replacement ref.
Could and should have given a penalty to them and I don't think he was helped out by VAR.
Grealish penalty/diving incident should have led to a penalty to us and thus a rescinding of the yellow
Ipswich incident not a penalty looked correct. Was right in front of it in 132.
Jacks was much more of a shout, and definitely not a dive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.