PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Thought the atmosphere was absolute shite. If it wasn't for the South stand who weren't that great it would have been totally embarrassing. Ipswich fans took the piss and rightly so.The other 3 stands should be ashamed, we're champions for fuck sake.
I’m assuming you were there. I can only talk about what I see. The front of 101 now has almost no regular season ticket holders. Loads of foreign youngsters whose idea of being a fan is very different from us FOC’s. Instead of singing they would rather watch the game through the lense of their phone. I’m not going to criticise as what we are seeing is the future. You see a great many posts on here about the club pricing traditional fans out of attending. Well the evidence is there that it is happening and is already well advanced. A blue wall in the new north stand? Good luck with that.

4wM.gif

Its about 67 goals for Haaland in about 70 PL games lol
british media last season when he had a dry spell and Nunez scored a few in a row stated dippers got the better striker. well and best CB, keeper, RB, winger etc.

also how much it hurts Carragher to see Haaland scoring all these goals while Nunez is a headache for them:D
and he cost them 60m +20m of which most of the bonuses were paid already to Benfica.

Its about 67 goals for Haaland in about 70 PL games lol
british media last season when he had a dry spell and Nunez scored a few in a row stated dippers got the better striker. well and best CB, keeper, RB, winger etc.

also how much it hurts Carragher to see Haaland scoring all these goals while Nunez is a headache for them:D
and he cost them 60m +20m of which most of the bonuses were paid already to Benfica.
Lets be fair the media never once said last season Nunez was better than Haaland.

Yeah that could've been a pen

Their player knew it was coming but I think he exaggerated the contact more than he needed to try to make sure, so it looked like he was looking for it. Had he just let it play out naturally, it probably gets given.

He needs to look out for that, as you say, that's a couple of times.
Fair enough mate, but I reckon if that happens the other way round the cry would be, 100% penalty.

Great to see Rico Lewis getting plaudits in the post match thread.
I think he may have dodged a bullet by not being included in the England squad this summer by waistcoat!
If we had spunked 50M on him from someone like Palace I couldn’t be more impressed with him, forget how good he was with him being the invisible man last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.