PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Delap was on a mission to crock every City player, did he escape a booking?
He should have had a red 'cos the 'tackle' on Akanji in the first half was led by his elbow. He was very much like that when he played over the road, and occasionally crossed the line that took him into 'plain thuggery'!

He should have had a red 'cos the 'tackle' on Akanji in the first half was led by his elbow. He was very much like that when he played over the road, and occasionally crossed the line that took him into 'plain thuggery'!
A Hulk Hogan style clothesline and he wasn’t even spoken too, talk about biting the hand that fed you

3 goals for the LEAGUE 2 Tap in Merchant!

Savinho excellent and KDB masterful.

Really nice of Txiki and Pep to give Gundo a year off on the beach sipping martinis so he can recharge his batteries!

Hope Kova's fine.. nothing major. Rico was excellent!

Get in!!
I was so pleased that Gundog got on the pitch. A proper welcome back.

Good win. Hardly a competitive game of football though. I actually thought Savinho had a quiet afternoon, particularly in the second half. He was right in front of us and kept rubbing his knee. Maybe still a niggle. Thought everyone played well but Kev, Erling and Rico stood out. Ipswich fans were loud. Sat in 101 I felt like the only one singing. It was very quiet and yet more season ticket holders missing from last season. Hope Kova is ok.
Thought the atmosphere was absolute shite. If it wasn't for the South stand who weren't that great it would have been totally embarrassing. Ipswich fans took the piss and rightly so.The other 3 stands should be ashamed, we're champions for fuck sake.

Hope that referee never gets a City game again. Blatant cheat.
Took ages for him to give the penalty, and he ‘missed’ the other 2 or 3.
Doubt he is a cheat.
More incompetent. Looked like he was in awe after coming in as the replacement ref.
Could and should have given a penalty to them and I don't think he was helped out by VAR.
Grealish penalty/diving incident should have led to a penalty to us and thus a rescinding of the yellow card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.