PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Ipswich fan being a ****, who'd have thought it. I'm pissed off twats like this are able to buy tickets in the home end. Also his naievity shows how long they've spent out of the top flight. When you're the biggest and best club in the world you attract international tourist fans. The alternative is to remain shit like Ipswich and just have local fans.

SURELY they must be used to supporters falling asleep at their games it's as natural to them as shagging their sisters

Very controlled performance from us, aided by one of the least ambitious performances I’ve seen from an opposition side. Ipswich attacked us four times all game.

We completely dominated, but didn’t really go for it and sort of toyed with them for the last hour of the game.

Anyway, where’s that fucking banner now you daft southern cunts?

Not ridiculous the last 10 years have been based on it. It has it’s weaknesses obviously any system does.
think you misunderstand me or maybe my choice of word gave the wrong impression
the benefits far outweight any negatives of the high line
and yeah the odd counter attack results in a 1 shot 1 goal opposition
like yesterday i said to my lad countless times in the second half everytime ipswich got the ball they had nowhere to go such was our high line press

Great to be back in the sunshine.

Nice, straightforward win against a team that tried, but weren’t great.

Rico is a little baller. Just needs to sort the last pass/shot in the box and he’ll be a superstar.
Haaland is a robot.
KDB looks hungry.
Savinho is a Mahrez regen who can press better.

How the ref missed the penalty is a mystery to me. It looked nailed on from my seat!

Little shout out to Liam Delap, who kept Dias and Gvardiol honest all game. He’ll do okay.

Word of thanks too to agent Muric.
I'm giddy with Savinho's performances so far. He was directly responsible for the first two goals. He was giving them fits with his moves and creativity.
Haaland looks like two years ago Haaland.
Rico is looking better but the first goal for them was on him. His biggest areas of concern are things he has no control over. He's slow, small, and not very strong.

I'm giddy with Savinho's performances so far. He was directly responsible for the first two goals. He was giving them fits with his moves and creativity.
Haaland looks like two years ago Haaland.
Rico is looking better but the first goal for them was on him. His biggest areas of concern are things he has no control over. He's slow, small, and not very strong.
He can get stronger and grow his hair some more.

Ipswich fan being a ****, who'd have thought it. I'm pissed off twats like this are able to buy tickets in the home end. Also his naievity shows how long they've spent out of the top flight. When you're the biggest and best club in the world you attract international tourist fans. The alternative is to remain shit like Ipswich and just have local fans.

Absolute bunch of arrogant pricks. Fucking hate that bumpkin club. Maximum EVER was 150-400 at Maine Road. Then absolutely shit their shooting trousers at Villa Park in 81. Wondered what the fuck had hit them.

I call bullshit bravado.

Just a Suffolk simpleton trying and failing to be clever.

They are dropping like a stone and will drop further & faster when their coach fucks off and the wife booting son of bacon face bowls up.

I call bullshit bravado.

Just a Suffolk simpleton trying and failing to be clever.

They are dropping like a stone and will drop further & faster when their coach fucks off and the wife booting son of bacon face bowls up.

If he saw somebody asleep I'm sure he would have videod it. I'm more pissed off away fans, four of them, can buy tickets in our end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.