platinum seasoncards

Me and my lad are still waiting. It is Wednesday night, I am away early doors tomorrow until late Friday because of work so unless they turn up whilst I am away I presume rather than phoning I will be better off going to the ground on Saturday (my day off !!) otherwise I will be pushing my luck on Monday night hoping they will sort us out.
I am sorry City, I have loved you since I was young boy but you are unprofessional and run/managed by idiots. If I ran my business (I am self employed) like City run their club I would have very few customers. I suppose I should be glad the game has been put back until Monday.
I challenge anyone on this forum to defend the shambles.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
LongsightM13 said:
bluenose45 said:
Still waiting - 3 weeks 6 days since they took my £1100+ (plus lost interest).
No response to emails. Very very poor customer service from the club I support. Whoever is in charge of monitoring the outsourced contract needs a kick up the arse.

Grump over.
Amen brother. Still no card for me either. An absolute farce which goes on year after year after year and nothing is ever done to improve matters.
They should clean house and start again by recruiting serious, competent people to run the ticket office. It is an absolute embarrassment to the club.

really sorry you guys missed the Swansea game ........... oh wait a minute, you haven't missed any games yet......... when your tickets arrive tomorrow will you apologise to the ticket office.

twitchers..... don't ya just love em.

you are out of order mate, every trip to wembley for many fans has included a trip to wembley's ticket office due to the inability of whoever to send the tickets out. People made plans for these trips and i doubt any of them wanted to go over to wembley to queue up for tickets they should have had in their hands.

throw in the rip off from the postage of the community shield and it's easy to see why so many are getting annoyed.

LongsightM13 said:
bluenose45 said:
No response to emails. Very very poor customer service from the club I support. Whoever is in charge of monitoring the outsourced contract needs a kick up the arse.

Grump over.
Amen brother. Still no card for me either. An absolute farce which goes on year after year after year and nothing is ever done to improve matters.
They should clean house and start again by recruiting serious, competent people to run the ticket office. It is an absolute embarrassment to the club.

really sorry you guys missed the Swansea game ........... oh wait a minute, you haven't missed any games yet......... when your tickets arrive tomorrow will you apologise to the ticket office.

It looks like I will have to take a half day off work from my annual leave to travel up early on Monday and queue up for a paper ticket, along with all the others who have been let down. This is along with all the other money on phone calls I have lost over the years chasing up tickets and seasoncards that never came, not to mention the time and inconvenience.
I renewed online on the first day. The money was taken from my bank account. The tickets were promised by the end of July on the OS. Then they keep moving the goalposts.
It is not a case of 'twitching'. It is a case of being thoroughly hacked off with repeatedly piss-poor service.

LongsightM13 said:
LongsightM13 said:

It looks like I will have to take a half day off work from my annual leave to travel up early on Monday and queue up for a paper ticket, along with all the others who have been let down. This is along with all the other money on phone calls I have lost over the years chasing up tickets and seasoncards that never came, not to mention the time and inconvenience.
I renewed online on the first day. The money was taken from my bank account. The tickets were promised by the end of July on the OS. Then they keep moving the goalposts.
It is not a case of 'twitching'. It is a case of being thoroughly hacked off with repeatedly piss-poor service.
Well said L13, they are fucking incompetant end of story!! I'm pissed off with having to constantly spend time and money chasing them up trying to sort out the latest fuck up I've fallen foul of!!

LongsightM13 said:
bluenose45 said:

Grump over.

What an unbelieavably arrogant post. The season finished in May, it is now 2 days before the start of the new season and I am a twitcher because I still haven't got my season ticket ? You could not make some of the crap written on here if you were on acid. Even if I do get my season ticket which is allegedly being sent out by first class post tomorrow (Thursday) do you honestly believe this is a professional service ? When City started organising the ticket distribution they did not know Sky were going to put the match back 2 days they were presumably working to the Saturday deadline and yet you think I am a twitcher FFS.

Twitchers ?

25 years I`ve had my season ticket, never had to wait this late for mine. Not best pleased.

Incase mine doesn't show tomorrow would I be best of going to the ticket office on Friday afternoon or risk spending hours on the phone tomorrow ?

CommitNoNuisance said:
Twitchers ?

25 years I`ve had my season ticket, never had to wait this late for mine. Not best pleased.

I'm with you, let's think this one through. There you are sat in the ticket office on the 9th June and an internet ' order' comes through from Blue Mist. You realise that the fan is merely renewing, (i.e. it is not a new application, he does not want to relocate nor change to an senior citizen card, further he does not want to fly to the moon on Eitihad Airways he merely wants to renew his season ticket) The credit card details are correct so everything is ready.
Do you press:
A) Process or
B) I couldn't give a shit let someone else deal with it there is ages yet before the season kicks off.

I'm guessing they pressed B.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.