platinum seasoncards

Ordered four early in renewal window. Along with 2 golds
guess what 2 platinum and 2 gold turned up but mine and my daughters still missing.

Busy ticket office Friday me thinks

Mine still not turned up, had to use last seasons to get my discount in city store today. The girl behind the till said a lot of people still hadn't got theirs. It's all well and good them saying if it doesn't come by Monday to pick up a paper ticket on day but I for one will be working late on Mon and will be pushing it to get there for kick off as it is...if I have to go to ticket office too it's going to be a pain.
Oh, and I ordered the first day you could renew!

Still no sign of mine, financed through Zebra before the sales window even opened. Finish work in Leeds at 6 on Monday, that's going to be a real scramble anyway and a guarenteed kick off miss while I wait in long ticket office queues to sort it out

have any of you actually rang up the club? it might already be on here it's just im not trawling through all this to see whether it is.

if you ring the club they have an automated message saying that all remaining platinum,gold superbia etc will be sent out today(wednesday) first class, and if they are not with you by 12 noon tomorrow to ring them up.

Still not got mine two golds came over a week ago although they were purchased on open sale not like mine a renewal done early in renewal window... it better fucking come tomorrow i have a really busy day and won't have time to ring the ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.