platinum seasoncards

Blue Mist said:
CommitNoNuisance said:
Twitchers ?

25 years I`ve had my season ticket, never had to wait this late for mine. Not best pleased.

I'm with you, let's think this one through. There you are sat in the ticket office on the 9th June and an internet ' order' comes through from Blue Mist. You realise that the fan is merely renewing, (i.e. it is not a new application, he does not want to relocate nor change to an senior citizen card, further he does not want to fly to the moon on Eitihad Airways he merely wants to renew his season ticket) The credit card details are correct so everything is ready.
Do you press:
A) Process or
B) I couldn't give a shit let someone else deal with it there is ages yet before the season kicks off.

I'm guessing they pressed B.

They are quick enough to take your money though. Had a frequent flyer card renewed the other day. It took 9 days to get here after renewal and was send from Germany. There really is little excuse to leave it this late and take this long. With my luck I'll be spending my Friday afternoon visiting the ticket office to sort mine out.

Blue Mist said:
bobmcfc said:
bet you get them before friday

Whether we do or not, do you believe it is the way a professional business should be run ?

i understand, of course i do. its not the end of the world unless they haven't come by monday and you have to start pissing about trying to get a paper ticket.

bobmcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
bobmcfc said:
bet you get them before friday

Whether we do or not, do you believe it is the way a professional business should be run ?

i understand, of course i do. its not the end of the world unless they haven't come by monday and you have to start pissing about trying to get a paper ticket.

You haven't answered my question. Do you believe this is the way a professional business should be run ?

Not arrived again today. Will give them a call if it doesn't show in the morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.