Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame. Giving Kelechi (and Maffeo possibly) the chance wouldn't have ruined the chances of the EDS against the rags on Sunday, and at the same time it would be a great message to the lads, and last but not least, now we (the fans) have hardly anything to look forward to on the final day of the season.

its not really a surprise its excuse after excuse. No youth team players will make it here while pelle is in charge.

its a dead end game just like the eds game is in. We aren't playing for anything with loads of players leaving swell. If this game isn't the time to play some then when is ?

moomba said:
McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Some of us have paid good money, for the weekend and not for a exhibition match, with a few young players getting games to please a few on bluemoon when it will do nothing for their development which would be better served playing against the rags.

blueparrot said:
Some of us have paid good money, for the weekend and not for a exhibition match, with a few young players getting games to please a few on bluemoon when it will do nothing for their development which would be better served playing against the rags.

And others that pay good money want to see some of our younger players come through into the senior team. This is an ideal opportunity for two or three to get a taste.

You mustn't rate our kids very highly if you think adding a few to the squad turns a match into an exhibition.

moomba said:
blueparrot said:

And others that pay good money want to see some of our younger players come through into the senior team. This is an ideal opportunity for two or three to get a taste.

You mustn't rate our kids very highly if you think adding a few to the squad turns a match into an exhibition.
Apart from maybe Iheanacho none of the available ones are anywhere near ready

Rubbish excuse.

Why is Pellegrini petrified to play any youth players here? It could be his downfall.

I'm not saying to field 11 young players, but 1 or 2 with another few on the bench would be fine. We've sealed second place already.

It says it all when CHELSEA are playing more youth players than us at the moment.

blueparrot said:
moomba said:
McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Wait, you think playing a meaningless U21 fixture that won't effect any league position is BETTER for their development than playing Premier League football?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

There's many opinions on here that are so ridiculous that they aren't even irritating but more hilarious

CityFan94 said:
Rubbish excuse.

Why is Pellegrini petrified to play any youth players here? It could be his downfall.

I'm not saying to field 11 young players, but 1 or 2 with another few on the bench would be fine. We've sealed second place already.

It says it all when CHELSEA are playing more youth players than us at the moment.

It's because he knows he's gone so is looking after his record rather than the best interests of Manchester City.

blueparrot said:
Apart from maybe Iheanacho none of the available ones are anywhere near ready

According to MP the reason they wouldn't be involved is because they have an important U21 match.

Which goes back to it being a shit excuse as I said.

I reckon some of our academy kids must have real doubts about our commitment to bringing through youth, and prospective signings must be looking at that as well. Playing a few this week won't change a lot, but it's a start.

Play Jovetić and Sagna for the EDS against the rags to make room for a couple of young lads on the bench for Sunday. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.