Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not but ADUG see the Champions League as the pinnacle of the club,s ambition (on the field that is) and to achieve this we are allowed a 17+4+4=25 squad format. We will have no problem in fulfilling the 17 overseas players, but the 4+4 quota is going to give us immense problems. It is going to be a huge test of our scouting system to achieve the four home grown players with only Hart of the present players who are either likely to be here next season, or are good enough for inclusion. Given the difficulties of finding at least3 home grown players, the problem with introducing 4 club trained players borders on the impossible. It is therefore essential that we gave game time to academy players whenever the opportunity arises and if we can't do it in a dead rubber game, when can we do it? Without these lads being tested, we might as well not bother with the Champions League yet again, but I doubt that Sheikh Mansour would be so forgiving if this was to happen.

I would like to see Iheanacheo play but also would like to give Dzekoooooooooooooooooooo a send off if it's to be his last game. Bony also would benefit from game time with Aguerooooooooooo.

Daz_Blue said:
HART

SAGNA KOMPANY MANGALA ANGELINO

NAVAS YAYA FERNANDO MILNER

DZEKO JOVETIC

SUBS WILLY, MDM, BARKER, SILVA, BONY, FERNANDINHO, AGUERO

not in squad ZABBA, LAMPS, KOLAROV, CLICHY

Wtf that's crazy Jovetic should be nowhere near the starting 11 or squad
He would be the last striker that deserves game time

Personally think Barker should be given at least 30 minutes, Perhaps to replace Milner.

For me Yaya, Milner and Dzeko should all play from the start and be replaced by academy players in the 2nd half.

I’d give a rest to the following who will be with us next year and to protect from injury:

Aguero, Kompany, Zab, Silva, Hart.

I’d play for their last game for us

Lampard, Dzeko, Milner, (poss Yaya and Willy). Jovetic of the bench.

I’d play the following who need game time:

Mangala, Bony, Sagna, Kolarov, Fernando. (Kelechi and Pozo of the bench).

Something like:

Willy

Sagna, MDM, Mangala, Kolarov.

Milner*, Fernando, Yaya, Lampard.

Dzeko* Bony*

I’d have kelechi on the bench and look to give him 30 mins – second half replacing Dzeko. And I’d bring Jovetic of the bench for his last game as a blue for Milner and I’d bring on Pozo for Bony toward the end and finish with a front 3 of Jovetic / Kelechi / Pozo.

Kelechi, Denayer and Lopes I’m hoping will be around the first team next year on a permanent basis.

Gaudion M said:
I’d give a rest to the following who will be with us next year and to protect from injury:

Aguero, Kompany, Zab, Silva, Hart.

I’d play for their last game for us

Lampard, Dzeko, Milner, (poss Yaya and Willy). Jovetic of the bench.

I’d play the following who need game time:

Mangala, Bony, Sagna, Kolarov, Fernando. (Kelechi and Pozo of the bench).

Something like:

Willy

Sagna, MDM, Mangala, Kolarov.

Milner*, Fernando, Yaya, Lampard.

Dzeko* Bony*

I’d have kelechi on the bench and look to give him 30 mins – second half replacing Dzeko. And I’d bring Jovetic of the bench for his last game as a blue for Milner and I’d bring on Pozo for Bony toward the end and finish with a front 3 of Jovetic / Kelechi / Pozo.

Kelechi, Denayer and Lopes I’m hoping will be around the first team next year on a permanent basis.

Joe Hart has the chance of the golden glove award if he keeps a clean sheet, unfortunately he has to play to win it.

Is Kelechi actually elligible to play? I have no idea how it works with adding youth players part way through a season, whether or not your allowed etc. If he is allowed to play then I'd expect to see him play some part

‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.