Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
We play the kids and it goes wrong and the same people demanding them now will be on wanting the gaffers head on a spike for fucking up and claiming the kids are wank, Txiki needs to go etc etc etc.

As sure as night follows fucking day!
You can make up what the same people would be demanding, but just speaking for myself if we play kids and it doesnt turn out well I won't be ranting about it.

moomba said:
mosssideblue said:
moomba said:
So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Would you rather he came out and said they wont be involved because there not yet good enough, which is probably more likely the truth.

Yes. If it's the truth I would rather he said that they werent yet ready. But I would also question how ready you have to be to get a spot on the bench in a meaningless end of season fixture. I think several of our kids are more than ready for this game.

That is probably one reason why there is so much blue on blue in this thread. Some see this as meaningless whilst others (me included) do not.

mosssideblue said:
moomba said:
mosssideblue said:
Would you rather he came out and said they wont be involved because there not yet good enough, which is probably more likely the truth.

Yes. If it's the truth I would rather he said that they werent yet ready. But I would also question how ready you have to be to get a spot on the bench in a meaningless end of season fixture. I think several of our kids are more than ready for this game.

That is probably one reason why there is so much blue on blue in this thread. Some see this as meaningless whilst others (me included) do not.
Maybe meaningless is the wrong word. For me the match is meaningful in that we can start preparations for next season and we can farewell some key players from the last few years.

I hope we win, but on this occasion there are more important things for me.

LadislavMplmx said:
before 2008 would any of you have given a fuck who actually played if you were told we would finish in the top 2 ,,5 seasons in a row?
As a matter of interest....who was the last player to come through our Acadamy & establish themselves in the team? serious question......

Micah? Nedum? Ireland?

moomba said:
mosssideblue said:
moomba said:

Maybe meaningless is the wrong word. For me the match is meaningful in that we can start preparations for next season and we can farewell some key players from the last few years.

But surely Hart getting his golden glove is important too? A smaller consolation is we can close down the points gap if chelsea choke again ending 2nd with a fewer points margin.

mosssideblue said:
moomba said:
mosssideblue said:

I'm sure the dippers and spuds will be over the moon if played a team full of kids in an end of season meaningless fixture whilst still fighting to finish 5 th

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
moomba said:
mosssideblue said:

But surely Hart getting his golden glove is important too? A smaller consolation is we can close down the points gap if chelsea choke again ending 2nd with a fewer points margin.
Can hart not get a golden glove with a few kids on the bench?

grim up north said:
mosssideblue said:
moomba said:

I'm sure the dippers and spuds will be over the moon if played a team full of kids in an end of season meaningless fixture whilst still fighting to finish 5 th
Even better. Remember the dippers doing it against Fulham a few years back so they can hardly complain (but they will).

moomba said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
moomba said:

You said they should be involved. If that means no game time or 5-10 min at the end I don't see it making a big difference. Aim for pre-season or next season to involve them.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
moomba said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
You said they should be involved. If that means no game time or 5-10 min at the end I don't see it making a big difference. Aim for pre-season or next season to involve them.

Loads of them going to the U.S. Of A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.