Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

The majority of the abuse england players got for missing penalties turned out to come from the Middle East and not proper England fans. It’ll be exactly the same with this.

There are plenty of proper and decent Middle Eastern blues I should add but the abusers won’t really care other than To abuse someone

What was the percentage recently written by some idiot about how many City fans are actually from Manchester?

1% was the figure :)

Some fans don't understand that if Ederson weren't good enough, he wouldn't be playing for us. If Pep can trust him, we, as supporters, definitely can.

Is Ederson shit ? Hell yes as is KDB, Bernie, Phil, Dias ,Kyle etc the whole fucking lot of them.
And this collective bunch of shit has won 4/5 Premier League titles.
Absolutely sick of Trojans calling out our players especially on the match day thread.
I'm sick of the vitriol attacking the match day threads at this point, it's tiresome.

Football is an emotional game, frustrating, joyful and everything in between.

If a player puts in a bad performance you can't say that without twenty folk jumping on your back.

Do I think any player in this squad is inherently shit? Of course not, they're professional footballers who have forgotten more than I'll ever know about the game. However, I can as a fan look at a match, a performance, an instance withing a game and say with a fair degree of common sense when a player has fucked it.

Does that make me less of a fan, calling a spade a spade? No.

Obviously if players are receiving dogs abuse on social media, just nasty things for the sake of it that's different. But Match day threads are filled with emotional football fans all wanting the best for their team and people react differently. At 2-0 down to Villa I'd said we'd fucked it, I'm sure that's a reasonable response, whereas others would have been keeping the faith. I'm no less of a fan nor they a bigger blue because of how the respond to such things.

There are undeniably more people giving off about people even potentially giving off in the match day threads now. It's even more tiresome than they choose to believe it is now.

And just to keep it properly on topic, it'd take a brave person to take shite to Eddie. Hopefully he can discern the fans from the twatter cunts.

I'm not sure that when your team is winning 4 out of 5 PL titles, that you should have a Players Forum which is chock full of the negativity that you find on here. It's pretty laughable, and I've said it before, how many of our players are regularly abused in those threads. We're WAY past constructive criticism.

I also have to say that endless "brown nosing" of a squad that has won what our squad has should be the norm on a Manchester City forum. Baffles me why so many of our own are so intent on putting marbles in their mouths and talking about this team and our players like they're auditioning for a job at The Athletic or the Guardian. If I wanted to read that sort of 'constructive' criticism, I'd go to those places.
Couldn't agree more with this. Some of the comments on our players is unbelievable, I've even seen (On twitter) some saying we should replace Ederson. Let's be clear none of our players are shite, some are better than others but you don't get in our squad without being
Top class.

I'm sick of the vitriol attacking the match day threads at this point, it's tiresome.

Football is an emotional game, frustrating, joyful and everything in between.

If a player puts in a bad performance you can't say that without twenty folk jumping on your back.

Do I think any player in this squad is inherently shit? Of course not, they're professional footballers who have forgotten more than I'll ever know about the game. However, I can as a fan look at a match, a performance, an instance withing a game and say with a fair degree of common sense when a player has fucked it.

Does that make me less of a fan, calling a spade a spade? No.

Obviously if players are receiving dogs abuse on social media, just nasty things for the sake of it that's different. But Match day threads are filled with emotional football fans all wanting the best for their team and people react differently. At 2-0 down to Villa I'd said we'd fucked it, I'm sure that's a reasonable response, whereas others would have been keeping the faith. I'm no less of a fan nor they a bigger blue because of how the respond to such things.

There are undeniably more people giving off about people even potentially giving off in the match day threads now. It's even more tiresome than they choose to believe it is now.

And just to keep it properly on topic, it'd take a brave person to take shite to Eddie. Hopefully he can discern the fans from the twatter cunts.
Good reply Pudge.
I think I need to be more specific here and state “it’s the posters who do nothing but slate our players off on the match day thread”.
It’s how a poster articulates that disappointment at any given moment which is so annoying.
Everyone deserves an opinion. If that opinion is backed up by reason then it’s deserved.
The depth of your reply suggests you don’t slate players for the sake of it.
It’s the posters who go on the offence from the start that bug me. Almost as much as the “Happy clappers “ tag.
Success is gleaned from encouragement and Leadership amongst other traits.

Strange how so many people called Bravo a hologram as well. It's almost as if on the rare occasion teams break through City against an exposed goalkeeper he has very little chance of making a save. Funny that. What absolute fuckheads.

Is Ederson shit ? Hell yes as is KDB, Bernie, Phil, Dias ,Kyle etc the whole fucking lot of them.
And this collective bunch of shit has won 4/5 Premier League titles.
Absolutely sick of Trojans calling out our players especially on the match day thread.
The constructive criticism isn’t very constructive or even realistic

i wonder sometimes if they are judging their own children with these unrealistic expectations.

It was revealed that Ronaldo was making around 1.7 million per Instagram post, an unbelievable amount of money.

Could be one of the reasons they have social media accounts.
That’s actually a main reason. Social media following can often lead to improved contracts and sponsorships and believe it or not plays a small part in negotiations for many of the players operating at Premier League / elite level.

Strange how so many people called Bravo a hologram as well. It's almost as if on the rare occasion teams break through City against an exposed goalkeeper he has very little chance of making a save. Funny that. What absolute fuckheads.

Maybe they are not City fans?
Maybe that's a symptom of social media?
Maybe even we as a fanbase do it to other players of other teams?
Maybe if we treated other fans with opinions as carefully as we treat the players we'd be a better fanbase?

Both you and I have NO way of knowing if a comment on social media is from a City fan, and if we are going to hike our skirts up every time someone posts a negative then we shouldn't be anywhere near social media.

We’ve won four titles in five seasons and he’s probably the most irreplaceable to the team, yet we have wankers that are asking for a new keeper.
Benfica won the Portugese league in 15/16 & 16/17 , in each of the two seasons before he joined City. This means the team, with him as goalkeeper, has won the league title for 6 of the last 7 seasons!! Incredible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.