Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

For the life of me I can never understand why players would want to have a Twitter account, especially players with a high profile like ours have.

It’s just a vehicle for absolute no marks to spout shit and abuse people. For every positive experience they must get a hundred snide comments, so I just don’t understand why they bother. Not like they need to raise their profile.

For the life of me I can never understand why players would want to have a Twitter account, especially players with a high profile like ours have.

It’s just a vehicle for absolute no marks to spout shit and abuse people. For every positive experience they must get a hundred snide comments, so I just don’t understand why they bother. Not like they need to raise their profile.

It was revealed that Ronaldo was making around 1.7 million per Instagram post, an unbelievable amount of money.

Could be one of the reasons they have social media accounts.

First world problems.

The lad will have a team handling his media accounts, and he probably doesn't even read them. If he's putting family stuff on an 'open' site rather than a locked/private account, he's been poorly advised.

Twitter, Facebook and Instagram etc are no more than cesspits, full of idiots.

At the end of the day, he's a consumate professional and a multi millionaire. He's very much his own man, and I doubt very much that he will give a shit what anyone outside of the coaching staff says.

But are they City fans?
The majority of the abuse england players got for missing penalties turned out to come from the Middle East and not proper England fans. It’ll be exactly the same with this.

There are plenty of proper and decent Middle Eastern blues I should add but the abusers won’t really care other than To abuse someone

10 great saves 1 mistake the mistake get highlighted more by media by “fans”

it’s the media they’ve lived of negative racist lies for decades someone once said good news doesn’t sell papers.

Now it’s all over social media making it 100 times worse! I have to say some people are sheep cant think for themselves knee jerk reactions. bottom line Some people don’t think things through before putting there brain into gear to speak or post there instant thoughts.

Money. More money. All part of the agency plan to maximise income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.