Player (and manager) threads

Its working then :)

Seriously though, my issue with it was that it was far too easy to discuss a player with the player threads, and some people seem to think posting PlayerX is shit, over and over again, is discussion, even when they're out injured, so now we can discuss their match performance in the post match thread where its relevant to what they've actually done.

But now I just think it's harder to have a conversation regarding X or Y player. There seems to be less areas to discuss.

Thought I'd re-sticky this as people were asking where the threads had gone.

As mentioned, this is just a temporary trial at the moment. Nothing is set in stone, so any feedback (either positive or negative) welcomed.

Just like to take this particular Sunday afternoon to say thanks for removing the player threads. The forum would've been tragic, today, had this change not been in effect.

Prefer the individual player threads tbh, the post-match thread is only slightly less knee-jerk than the match thread and posts are added so fast that any serious debate is difficult.

Having had a match day to test it i think it is better if you just want to read the post match but joining in isn't great at there is a ton of different conversations going on covering the game and all the players and i think we have 2 mp threads now instead of one.The jury is out for me

Still don't like it. Post match thread going a million miles an hour and we just have a ton of new threads made for every little thing cluttering up the forum.

Still don't like it. Post match thread going a million miles an hour and we just have a ton of new threads made for every little thing cluttering up the forum.
There is greater debate about many things, and more people involved, imho.

The old player/manager threads just became arguments between a few posters, with most people avoiding them completely, seems more variety to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.