Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

citymad said:
pudge said:
jollylescott said:
I don't know what was going on with Kolarov today. From the start of the game he looked slow, cumbersome and disinterested. A very poor effort which caused Mangala to be pulled out of position on numerous occasions.
Nothing went on, that was your standard Kolarov performance.

Clearly the odd man out in terms of ability. He was crap again and I cant see why Pellers continues to play him.

He was fantastic last season and has been excellent this season too. Today was an off day, as it was for everyone else.

Draw a line under it and move on.

citymad said:
pudge said:
jollylescott said:
I don't know what was going on with Kolarov today. From the start of the game he looked slow, cumbersome and disinterested. A very poor effort which caused Mangala to be pulled out of position on numerous occasions.

Clearly the odd man out in terms of ability. He was crap again and I cant see why Pellers continues to play him.

Milner runs him a close 2nd. Touch of an elephant at times today.

cptaidan88 said:
citymad said:
pudge said:

He was fantastic last season and has been excellent this season too. Today was an off day, as it was for everyone else.

Draw a line under it and move on.

Exactly mate, thought Silva had a bad second half as well

Another shocking display to add to many other similar performances.

I dread him going forward as he jogs back into position and his passing is woeful.

Clichy has been much better recently and should start.

he was great vs Palace, sent so many good crosses in. Today he was dreadful.

B\connellblue said:
Maybe mancini might take him back to Italy where as long as you can take a good free kick or cross a ball your defending is overlooked.

Hes far more suited to Italy where its slower. He'd probably look decent.

Ive never been a fan,i think he's a fraud.

Unless the perfect environment exists for his one trick i.e. in the opposition half with all the time in the world...... he is pretty much useless.Clichy,the current one....is much more reliable.

The position,has it has done for donkeys,needs strengthening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.