Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

We have been debating our weak left side most of the season, it seemed to settle down with this run, let's hope today was the exception

He was dogshit today. that stupid trick he tries and fails every time infuriates me.

Rammy Blue said:
Has to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a fullback, absolute disgrace.

Not one of his better days, but come off it.

There have been far worse left backs over the years.

Thought better of you Rammy!

9 wins in a row followed by this customary thread popping straight back up,good old bluemoon.

Fuckin embarrassment !

Blumers Bloomers said:

What sort of logic is that?

Regardless of years gone by,when we were an unrecognisable animal and are now completely irrelevant....... this fella is nowhere near the standard required of a team of our standing,he's a fucking shocker.

An atrocious performance from the lad. Nothing went right.

Hopefully just one of those days.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Has to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a fullback, absolute disgrace.

Not one of his better days, but come off it.

Thought better of you Rammy!

I didn't say there weren't worse fullbacks, obviously there have been. However I don't think he did anything right today in the full 90 mins, he was abject.

Thenumber1blue said:
9 wins in a row followed by this customary thread popping straight back up,good old bluemoon.

Fuckin embarrassment !
He was awful though. What are we expected to post after a performance like that?
He's been great recently and I had no issue with him starting today even though Clichy had been more than worthy of keeping his place. Going forward he was slow and ponderous with his final ball being a non event. His defending was something else though, he's a big unit yet gets dominated so easily, both in the air and on the floor. Bad day at the office for him in a game where our result wasn't good enough. I think people are entitled to point that out without it being "fuckin embarrassement'....unless you were talking about his game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.