Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Absolutely shocking. Throwback to his 2010/11 and 2012/13 performances.

There was one moment in the first half when they were stopped on the counter and I think it was Fernando who gave it out wide to Kolarov, about 10-15 yards inside their half. Without looking up he smacked it 60 yards back to Joe because he has this irrational fear of even considering using his right foot.

uwe rosler 28 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Absolutely shocking. Throwback to his 2010/11 and 2012/13 performances.

They all were lets not just single out 1 player!
Well this is a thread about Kolarov, not general thread about players' performances.

He wasn't even trying today.
Would be interesting to see his pass completion rate and number of tackles made, must be one of the lowest in premier league history.

A real shame as he has been good (without ever being fantastic) since the beginning of last season.

Probably in my top 3 for terrible leftback performances of the season, which this year is really saying something. Fucking terrible, never defending, nevr attacking, giving the bal away for fun.

very poor, i hope he uses it as personal motivation not to play that poorly again.

Chippy_boy said:
citymad said:
pudge said:
Nothing went on, that was your standard Kolarov performance.

Clearly the odd man out in terms of ability. He was crap again and I cant see why Pellers continues to play him.

Milner runs him a close 2nd. Touch of an elephant at times today.
Agree he had a fucking stinker today,but been class up till today

Pablo1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
9 wins in a row followed by this customary thread popping straight back up,good old bluemoon.

Fuckin embarrassment !
He was awful though. What are we expected to post after a performance like that?
He's been great recently and I had no issue with him starting today even though Clichy had been more than worthy of keeping his place. Going forward he was slow and ponderous with his final ball being a non event. His defending was something else though, he's a big unit yet gets dominated so easily, both in the air and on the floor. Bad day at the office for him in a game where our result wasn't good enough. I think people are entitled to point that out without it being "fuckin embarrassement'....unless you were talking about his game?
No,talking about this thread popping back instantly after 9 wins 1 draw in the last 10.What about beloved Jimmy and Joe,how were they today ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.