Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Rammy Blue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Has to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a fullback, absolute disgrace.

Not one of his better days, but come off it.

There have been far worse left backs over the years.

Thought better of you Rammy!

I didn't say there weren't worse fullbacks, obviously there have been. However I don't think he did anything right today in the full 90 mins, he was abject.

Agreed, but there have been worse performances...............only have to cast my mind back to Clichy earlier in the season v Newcastle in the cup, he was absolutely dog. Yet since then has been consistently good -hoping Kolarov now similarly hits a decent run of form

Thenumber1blue said:
Pablo1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
9 wins in a row followed by this customary thread popping straight back up,good old bluemoon.

Fuckin embarrassment !
He was awful though. What are we expected to post after a performance like that?
He's been great recently and I had no issue with him starting today even though Clichy had been more than worthy of keeping his place. Going forward he was slow and ponderous with his final ball being a non event. His defending was something else though, he's a big unit yet gets dominated so easily, both in the air and on the floor. Bad day at the office for him in a game where our result wasn't good enough. I think people are entitled to point that out without it being "fuckin embarrassement'....unless you were talking about his game?
No,talking about this thread popping back instantly after 9 wins 1 draw in the last 10.What about beloved Jimmy and Joe,how were they today ?

Yes Aleks was poor today and will be dropped for Sunderland. Seven or others had an off day too.

I find it hard to take that we haven't got one for striker in the whole squad (and academy) capable of running past our midfield and the opposition defence to creat space for others / the team!

Thenumber1blue said:
Pablo1 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
9 wins in a row followed by this customary thread popping straight back up,good old bluemoon.

Fuckin embarrassment !
He was awful though. What are we expected to post after a performance like that?
He's been great recently and I had no issue with him starting today even though Clichy had been more than worthy of keeping his place. Going forward he was slow and ponderous with his final ball being a non event. His defending was something else though, he's a big unit yet gets dominated so easily, both in the air and on the floor. Bad day at the office for him in a game where our result wasn't good enough. I think people are entitled to point that out without it being "fuckin embarrassement'....unless you were talking about his game?
No,talking about this thread popping back instantly after 9 wins 1 draw in the last 10.What about beloved Jimmy and Joe,how were they today ?
Both poor, not to the extent of Kolorov or Mangala but hard to pick out one player who had a solid 90 minutes including Silva/Zabaleta and Nasri.
The reason the thread has popped up instantly is down to Kolorov having a shocker as opposed to just a poor game.

fuck off you useless twat. should never play for city again after his attitude today. did he have money on burnley?

Mike N said:
TINY said:
Worst player on the pitch today.

I agree with that but his fellow defenders were poor as well.

Yeah, but I think Mangala suffered because of knowing that useless twat was outside him.

Rammy Blue said:
Mike N said:
TINY said:

Yeah, but I think Mangala suffered because of knowing that useless twat was outside him.
I don't think the useless twat ever was outside him, that was half the problem! He was somewhere upfield, doing fuck all.

Rammy Blue said:
Mike N said:
TINY said:

He did indeed.The sooner we find some Italian mug to give us some cash for him the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.