Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

remember arthur mann said:
Ric said:
Awful today. Really awful.
True, we were bombarded down the flanks but the system didn't adapt.
You can't adapt a system for a man who cant defend, he can't kick or tackle with his right foot.He can't get back, once an attacking move has broke down? He is consistently beaten on his inside and for a big man he was getting beat in the air a lot by Trippier who is about 10 inches smaller
He is in the team primarily to defend he clearly is not good enough to do that

Refusing to do the Christmas song and now today's performance.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

He had an absolute horror of a game and for me is not even close to Clichy. I would look to ship him out and buy a real top class full back and keep Clichy to challenge for the spot. It's a real problem position in my opinion.

We're not really here said:
He had an absolute horror of a game and for me is not even close to Clichy. I would look to ship him out and buy a real top class full back and keep Clichy to challenge for the spot. It's a real problem position in my opinion.

He should have been sold 2 years ago.

Absolutely disgusting performance today, it was disrespectful and the fucking **** needs to realise it's the fans who pay his wages and if he wants to have it out with a fan he's more than welcome to pay me a visit. He spent all game concentrating on the fans in the East Stand rather than on the game, acting the fucking hard man glaring at one or two people in the crowd. He's an absolute fucking pussy. It's not the first time and I imagine won't be the last that he wants to argue with the fans. The reason they get on your back is because you're a lazy fucking twat Kolarov, now fuck off from this club because today was as shocking a display as I've ever seen. I don't mind any player lacking ability but to show that lack of commitment and fight is a joke.

fatbloke said:
Absolutely disgusting performance today, it was disrespectful and the fucking **** needs to realise it's the fans who pay his wages and if he wants to have it out with a fan he's more than welcome to pay me a visit. He spent all game concentrating on the fans in the East Stand rather than on the game, acting the fucking hard man glaring at one or two people in the crowd. He's an absolute fucking pussy. It's not the first time and I imagine won't be the last that he wants to argue with the fans. The reason they get on your back is because you're a lazy fucking twat Kolarov, now fuck off from this club because today was as shocking a display as I've ever seen. I don't mind any player lacking ability but to show that lack of commitment and fight is a joke.

So how do you REALLY feel about him?

Bilboblue said:
fatbloke said:
Absolutely disgusting performance today, it was disrespectful and the fucking c**t needs to realise it's the fans who pay his wages and if he wants to have it out with a fan he's more than welcome to pay me a visit. He spent all game concentrating on the fans in the East Stand rather than on the game, acting the fucking hard man glaring at one or two people in the crowd. He's an absolute fucking pussy. It's not the first time and I imagine won't be the last that he wants to argue with the fans. The reason they get on your back is because you're a lazy fucking twat Kolarov, now fuck off from this club because today was as shocking a display as I've ever seen. I don't mind any player lacking ability but to show that lack of commitment and fight is a joke.

I wouldn't mind but I'm stone cold sober and still fucking fuming 6/7 hours later.

fatbloke said:
Absolutely disgusting performance today, it was disrespectful and the fucking c**t needs to realise it's the fans who pay his wages and if he wants to have it out with a fan he's more than welcome to pay me a visit. He spent all game concentrating on the fans in the East Stand rather than on the game, acting the fucking hard man glaring at one or two people in the crowd. He's an absolute fucking pussy. It's not the first time and I imagine won't be the last that he wants to argue with the fans. The reason they get on your back is because you're a lazy fucking twat Kolarov, now fuck off from this club because today was as shocking a display as I've ever seen. I don't mind any player lacking ability but to show that lack of commitment and fight is a joke.

Fucking hell and I thought I didn`t like the guy !!!

fatbloke said:
Bilboblue said:
fatbloke said:

I wouldn't mind but I'm stone cold sober and still fucking fuming 6/7 hours later.

At least the pain of today for me is now being eased by half a litre of Scotch tea!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.