Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

FantasyIreland said:
quiet_riot said:
FantasyIreland said:
The bloke's a pussy,.

Made worse by the fact he acts the hard man on camera, and is quick to puff his chest out and get involved in any scuffles.

He does my head in QR,its all an act,the lad is a fraud.

He fucking loves himself mind.
A honey hole of irony in one post.

Good game from Aleks yesterday, his long balls were important at the start, always provided a wide attacking option and his set pieces were great.

Time for a bit of praise?

Back on form, he's still got a lot to offer imo

NQCitizen said:
Good game from Aleks yesterday, his long balls were important at the start, always provided a wide attacking option and his set pieces were great.

The team only need one poor result for the boo boys to be back on here slating him.

Juan King said:
NQCitizen said:

The team only need one poor result for the boo boys to be back on here slating him.

Think he got a bit of a slating from one poster in another thread In what was an all round good team performance

NQCitizen said:

You've got to be kidding?

Half hearted effort as per the norm,constantly out of position and standing off his man,misplaced passes and a poor final ball.

A couple of decent corners and his tattoos look great though.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

Half hearted effort as per the norm,constantly out of position and standing off his man,misplaced passes and a poor final ball.

Must have been at a different game to me

I thought he had an improved game yesterday. I still wouldn't pick him for any game where we might have to do much defending though.

I think this constant rotation of the defence is not helping us though. I think Pellegrini is likely to go with Clichy and Sagna against Barcelona yet neither has played a competitive game for a few weeks.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

He was sprinting up that wing with as much determination as anyone.

His crosses didn't always work their way through a 9 man defence, yes, but the threat of them added an extra element to our game.

He defended well enough, not outstanding but no real errors.

He's not the only player to have tattoos.

FantasyIreland said:
NQCitizen said:

I agree. I thought he was poor yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.