Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Two decent games in a row from Aleks.

I hope it's a start of a decent run of form.

I expect Clichy to start vs Barca

He was hardly tested. Idle f*cker who should have gone years ago. What percentage of passes/crosses does he hit straight at his marker? It's high what ever and never ceases to amaze me. Nor does his slow jog back into position when he loses the ball; way behind play.

grim up north said:
Juan King said:
NQCitizen said:
Good game from Aleks yesterday, his long balls were important at the start, always provided a wide attacking option and his set pieces were great.

Time for a bit of praise?

Back on form, he's still got a lot to offer imo

The team only need one poor result for the boo boys to be back on here slating him.

Think he got a bit of a slating from one poster in another thread In what was an all round good team performance

We don't even need a poor result. After a good result there are plenty still wanting to slate him.

fredmont said:
He was hardly tested. Idle f*cker who should have gone years ago. What percentage of passes/crosses does he hit straight at his marker? It's high what ever and never ceases to amaze me. Nor does his slow jog back into position when he loses the ball; way behind play.

For some reason the words bell and end spring to mind when reading this post !

fredmont said:

There was a set play a couple of times where Kolarov pulled it back towards Aguero on the edge of the box. The pull backs were fine but the coaching ploy failed as the Geordies had too many defenders.

We should have scored from Kolarov's corners - but I guess you didn't notice that either!

Can't defend, can't put a single decent cross, should be offered contract extension.

Needs to go to specsavers, I'm convinced he believes are other players are 20 feet tall looking at the state of his crosses.

He's the definition of "law of averages"

sam663 said:
Can't defend, can't put a single decent cross, should be offered contract extension.

Haha typical city hey. Good for the odd blockbuster but an absolutely terrible defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.