Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Pellegrini deserves a special award for making Kolarov look like a genuine asset last season. I think he even managed to convince most of us that giving Kolarov a new deal was a good idea. Unfortunately that seems to have worn off and he's gone back to being an unreliable waste of space again.

BigOscar said:
Pellegrini deserves a special award for making Kolarov look like a genuine asset last season. I think he even managed to convince most of us that giving Kolarov a new deal was a good idea. Unfortunately that seems to have worn off and he's gone back to being an unreliable waste of space again.[/
Spot on .
I think it might be time for him to go .

Wreckless Alec said:
An invaluable member of the squad during our emergence as a force in English football. Vastly underrated by many but, if he goes, he goes with my thanks and best wishes for the part he has played.
Spot on. How you can mock the players that took us to two titles is beyond me.

NQCitizen said:
Wreckless Alec said:
An invaluable member of the squad during our emergence as a force in English football. Vastly underrated by many but, if he goes, he goes with my thanks and best wishes for the part he has played.
Spot on. How you can mock the players that took us to two titles is beyond me.

Agreed,i look on all of the players who have brought us such joy and silverwear fondly
They are now in the history books forever

When he came he was an improvement on what we had. He didn't fix his transfer fee but unfortunately we paid a kings ransom, not just for him but for a big percentage of our players. He has 2 titles and 2 cups to show for his time at City so will leave as a success. Unfortunately for him, he is no longer at a standard required for us to progress, the club has outgrown him and his lack of tactical awareness is being exploited every time he steps on the pitch. His 'trademark' flick inside has become a source of embarrassment and only outlines further his limited capabilities. He will be gone in the Summer with a thank you and goodbye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.