Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

He had a lot of the ball today and thought he was average overall, made some some decent cross field passes but still frustrating to watch such a limited player. Wish he would cut out the Stevie G starfish nonsense its very annoying even if it is affective in breaking up play in our favour.

Elton-Tom said:
Kolarov got MOTM today as voted by the fans at the ground - unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.!

I would have had Navas, Fernando, Kolarov in that order. Fernando and Kolarov behind about seven Villa players mind.

A great goal,he has a wand of a left peg in deadball situations,but as far as being a left back goes.....he's fucking awful - a liability.

Motm??? the beer must have been strong today!

Surely it was a pi*sstake by the announcer or the vote had been sabotaged. He was shocking and easily the worst player on the pitch

FantasyIreland said:
A great goal,he has a wand of a left peg in deadball situations,but as far as being a left back goes.....he's fucking awful - a liability.

Motm??? the beer must have been strong today!

Agreed mate, he was utterly woeful today, as bad as I've ever seen him.

Kolarov did OK. Not surprised there are a lot of whingers out tonight.

It was great that the rest of us really got behind the team in the second half!

karen7 said:
Goal and assist is good enough for me,no-one played particularly well so why single him out
You're giving him an assist for taking the corner for the third goal?!??! That is as laughable as his MOTM award.

That is the reason why Twitter shouldn't be responsible for MoTM votes - bet half of those who voted didn't even see the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.