Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Elton-Tom said:
MihaiCity said:
Elton-Tom said:
You're giving him an assist for taking the corner for the third goal?!??! That is as laughable as his MOTM award.

well it is a ASSIST you bell end..if you don't know the football rules wtf are you watching this sport??? jesus...
Oh no, another freak wanting to get in Karen's knickers by being her 'cyber backup!' You must be a real sad twat son.

Id give him the assist if he put it straight on Dinos head but as it barely even made the near post then squirmed past about 3 Villa players I'd say giving him the assist is a bit far fetched.

movies-thor-the-dark-world-trailer-06.jpg

Doubly pleased when Kolarov scored as it temporarily shut up the miserable fucker near me who was slagging Kolarov for most of the game, even when he didn't have the ball. He wasn't MOTM but he wasn't the worst player in a City shirt either, Fernando won that one hands down.

lancs blue said:
Doubly pleased when Kolarov scored as it temporarily shut up the miserable fucker near me who was slagging Kolarov for most of the game, even when he didn't have the ball. He wasn't MOTM but he wasn't the worst player in a City shirt either, Fernando won that one hands down.
What? Fernando was close to my Mom. I'd have given that to Navas

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:
Too far, Marvin.

Never go full WUM

Elton-Tom said:
MihaiCity said:
Elton-Tom said:
You're giving him an assist for taking the corner for the third goal?!??! That is as laughable as his MOTM award.

well it is a ASSIST you bell end..if you don't know the football rules wtf are you watching this sport??? jesus...
Oh no, another freak wanting to get in Karen's knickers by being her 'cyber backup!' You must be a real sad twat son.

Id give him the assist if he put it straight on Dinos head but as it barely even made the near post then squirmed past about 3 Villa players I'd say giving him the assist is a bit far fetched.
Christ, have I missed some threads? Is there a queue forming?

Damocles said:
Elton-Tom said:
MihaiCity said:

movies-thor-the-dark-world-trailer-06.jpg
Hahaha.....quality! Never seen that used before.

malg said:
Elton-Tom said:
MihaiCity said:

I wondered why i was getting so many pm's,seem's i've pulled lol

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:
Fernandinho pissed it and he only played half the game.

karen7 said:
malg said:
Elton-Tom said:

I wondered why i was getting so many pm's,seem's i've pulled lol
PM sent.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.