Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Elton-Tom said:
MihaiCity said:
Elton-Tom said:
You're giving him an assist for taking the corner for the third goal?!??! That is as laughable as his MOTM award.

well it is a ASSIST you bell end..if you don't know the football rules wtf are you watching this sport??? jesus...
Oh no, another freak wanting to get in Karen's knickers by being her 'cyber backup!' You must be a real sad twat son.

Id give him the assist if he put it straight on Dinos head but as it barely even made the near post then squirmed past about 3 Villa players I'd say giving him the assist is a bit far fetched.

go to bed SON you have school tomorrow btw you clearly has no fucking idea what are you talking about and me a twat?? neahh my friend there is only one twat here...

Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
A great goal,he has a wand of a left peg in deadball situations,but as far as being a left back goes.....he's fucking awful - a liability.

Motm??? the beer must have been strong today!

Agreed mate, he was utterly woeful today, as bad as I've ever seen him.
Without two Kolarov dead balls we'd be looking at a 2-1 loss to Villa.

2 goals gifted to them by Joe Hart while Silva was having his worst game ever and Fernando was getting embarrassed by Jack Grealish.

While his habit of smashing balls up the line off the pitch was pretty irritating he was far from our worst player.

Poor though he was overall, he deserves a lot of credit for bending-in that superb free kick. It takes a lot to do something like that when you've spent the past hour or so hearing some tossers masquerading as City fans calling you shit.

Hardly put a foot wrong in 90 minutes , good decision making , went long when things were too tight ,always available in the build up ,tireless effort ,spectacular shot,..... ?

He did very well attacking today .
I liked that long range shot he took .
Still goes AWOL when defending .

henryhoover said:
Hardly put a foot wrong in 90 minutes , good decision making , went long when things were too tight ,always available in the build up ,tireless effort ,spectacular shot,..... ?

Excellent performance Aleks.

In the running for MOTM until Joe's extra time save and catch!

baildon blue said:

Apart from the crucial interception and the block. Much better player than often given the credit for.

baildon blue said:
Thought he was good defensively today, made 3 or 4 good blocks in the area.
Excellent overlapping run for the goal taking Lamela away from Silva.

baildon blue said:
he was immense today defending and going forward,he also found time to sneer at the spurs fans when he went over to take a corner ,fucking quality today

The man who put the S in scapegoat. Even on Sky, they tried to praise Zabaleta rather than Kolarov for his diversionary run to give Silva more space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.