Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

quite clearly the guy is quality when used correctly.so much more offensive and dangerous than gael.
it is a fucking shame that bulllet of a left foot has not brought us goal after goal after goal.
Manuel, i do like you , a lot, but you,ve GOT to use your assets more productively.

Again,he did well,the freekick was a peach and he made him self available as an attacking outlet the entire game - i much prefer kolarov when he gives a fvck.

He still frightens the life out of me when he has to defend but given he had very little of that to do today.....it wasn't too much of a problem.

he was very good in this last couple of games and also is a very big danger going forward or at free-kicks but i think it's to little to late for him here that's the reason we are looking at Baba and Clichy won't be sold because he is HG and we need those badly....i think a fee of 8-9M is not that hard to target tbh

Despite Kolarov's recent performances I still feel that he should be moved on this summer.

Ray78 said:
Despite Kolarov's recent performances I still feel that he should be moved on this summer.

He should stay, he's an important part of the team

bobmcfc said:
Ray78 said:

He just lacks the consistency even with an extended run in the side and left back should be one our top priorities.

bobmcfc said:
Ray78 said:

He could be a very very dangerous part of our offensive set up,if used correctly.
Why would you take bullets onto a field of battle, and walk off leaving them unused.
the spurs keeper last week was lucky he didnt swalllow his trachea trying to stop Kolarovs demon shot from distance with no backlift .
dangerous player.
very dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.