Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Playing to put himself in the shop window hopefully. Two goals from free kicks doesn't deflect the fact that he's shit and a **** to boot.

Italy beckons hopefully.

lancs blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Three good games in a row for Aleks and two excellent free kick goals.

I have to laugh at the Bluemoaners who are bitter that Kolarov has had a few good games lately.

The "supporter" near me who was giving him endless shit at the Villa game before he scored didn't bother turning up today, it must have really pissed him off.

There's a few of them about mate!

Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I have to laugh at the Bluemoaners who are bitter that Kolarov has had a few good games lately.

The "supporter" near me who was giving him endless shit at the Villa game before he scored didn't bother turning up today, it must have really pissed him off.

Theres more of the fuckers on here tbh...

lmjones1uk said:
He gets so much shit on here that I'm glad he's going through a purple patch.

I for one will be saddened if / when he's moved on because unlike some of our players he seems to genuinely give a shit about the club, young players and fans.
Yeah I'm going to miss Kolarov. Replacing him might not be as easy as people think - top left backs are thin on the ground.

Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I'm sure people booed when he scored, probably even went home and kicked a stray cat on their way.

"What a bastard he is for scoring and playing well, and for my team no less! Fucker"

pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:

I'm sure people booed when he scored, probably even went home and kicked a stray cat on their way.

"What a bastard he is for scoring and playing well, and for my team no less! Fucker"

What a pity his general effort throughout the season matched the appalling Dzeko,Nasri and Yaya and went a long way to ensuring there was never a chance of us retaining the title
But hey ho,he's played well the last couple of weeks

lmjones1uk said:
He gets so much shit on here that I'm glad he's going through a purple patch.

I for one will be saddened if / when he's moved on because unlike some of our players he seems to genuinely give a shit about the club, young players and fans.

He fucking hates the fans, as proven by the many times he's had a go at them during games. Has he had some stick? Definitely, and rightly so because he's shocking. I'll never get over some of the cunts on here actually defending him for telling season ticket holding Blues to fuck off against Norwich at the end of 12/13. Should've gone two years ago and hopefully this season is his last.

Fuck me, no pleasing some people is there? Best left wing back we have at the club or would you put Clichy & Sagna in front of him or are they in your cunts shop window too?

Seosa said:
Playing to put himself in the shop window hopefully. Two goals from free kicks doesn't deflect the fact that he's shit and a c**t to boot.

Italy beckons hopefully.

Seosa said:
He fucking hates the fans, as proven by the many times he's had a go at them during games. Has he had some stick? Definitely, and rightly so because he's shocking. I'll never get over some of the c**ts on here actually defending him for telling season ticket holding Blues to fuck off against Norwich at the end of 12/13. Should've gone two years ago and hopefully this season is his last.

What a load of crap. Criticism is one thing but if you give out abuse be prepared to get something back and don't whine about it.

Signed
A ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.