Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

bluegirl74 said:
baildon blue said:
Very good performance from Kolarov today .
Like someone said last week ,give him a run of games and he does good for us .

his good run of form has coincided with his chance meeting with me in cafe nero on deansgate a couple of weeks ago :-)
Hope he bumps into you more often .
:)

baildon blue said:
bluegirl74 said:
baildon blue said:
Very good performance from Kolarov today .
Like someone said last week ,give him a run of games and he does good for us .

his good run of form has coincided with his chance meeting with me in cafe nero on deansgate a couple of weeks ago :-)
Hope he bumps into you more often .
:)

Me too! :-)

Lancet Fluke said:
bobmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I will miss watching him amble back into position once he's gone.

Why run when you can trot ?

"trot - to run at a moderate pace with short steps."

Moderate pace? I think you're being kind.

Aleks didn't need to run back too often because he mastered pretending to go for the header and clattering his opponent in the same move!

pudge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:
The "supporter" near me who was giving him endless shit at the Villa game before he scored didn't bother turning up today, it must have really pissed him off.

There's a few of them about mate!
I'm sure people booed when he scored, probably even went home and kicked a stray cat on their way.

"What a bastard he is for scoring and playing well, and for my team no less! Fucker"

I hadn't realised people had gone that far!!

Not much difference then with mard arses still sulking because AK gave some abuse back a couple of years ago!

pudge said:
goaters shinpad said:
Fuck me, no pleasing some people is there? Best left wing back we have at the club or would you put Clichy & Sagna in front of him or are they in your c**ts shop window too?

Seosa said:
Playing to put himself in the shop window hopefully. Two goals from free kicks doesn't deflect the fact that he's shit and a c**t to boot.

Italy beckons hopefully.
Why would anyone put Sagna ahead of him in the "left wing back" stakes?

He's played him that position earlier this season!

i for one, think he is better at defending than a lot on here give him credit for.
Obviously a few have a beef about previous run ins, so will blame him for any
goal that goes in. When he first came back into the team, was after a knee injury
and it's taken him a bit to get back match sharpness. This all happened during
a particularly bad patch for the whole team. The team is now playing better, Aleks
looking sharper, defending well, communicating with Mangala.
Over all, i don't think he's as bad a some would have me believe.

goaters shinpad said:
Fuck me, no pleasing some people is there? Best left wing back we have at the club or would you put Clichy & Sagna in front of him or are they in your c**ts shop window too?

Seosa said:
Playing to put himself in the shop window hopefully. Two goals from free kicks doesn't deflect the fact that he's shit and a c**t to boot.

Italy beckons hopefully.
Clichy is a far superior left back especially when given a run of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.