Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

He hasn't got the touch of Silva but it's hard to crucify the guy for that. He scores goals and he really fucking wants to win the league playing for City, that'll do for me to be honest.

Dzeko gives me major anger issues, he can be absolutely shite yet bag a quality goal seconds later which wins is a game. I have to be honest though that he won't get us anywhere in the champions league, he's not good enough. People go on bout 3rd choice striker, he's not been that, he's been first choice and he's not good enough for that. I think we should cash him in for a fast, goal scoring winger or get Aguero new muscles so We don't have to rely on Dzeko too heavily.

Only Suarez has scored more away goals than Dzeko this season according to MOTD.

Don't discount that the guy stays healthy. As great as Aguero is, he is an injury risk right now. Until proven differently. Beast hasn't been the same since his shoulder injury. Dzeko just keeps on playing.

Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.

Bluestones said:
Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.

Scoring 2 goals to give us a really good chance of winning the league but he's a "cretin" and a "pathetic wimp" ok.

Bluestones said:
Whatdafuq?
Are you on drugs?
Go and give you're head a wobble mate....
Embarrassing.....cretin......pathetic.
Check, check and fuckin check....
He's just scored two vital goals in our race for the prem and you come out with this shit.....
Jesus wept.

Kun Aguero said:
Bluestones said:

Scoring 2 goals to give us a really good chance of winning the league but he's a "cretin" and a "pathetic wimp" ok.
He's is useless troll, ALL his posts are talking crap about City players, ALL. Guy's an unloved cretin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.